Shot 1

Shivay stirred in sleep put his hand on anika side to cuddle, but he got confused seeing the empty place. Where is she? He climbed down from the bed agonized for her. He made his way towards washroom. Anika, are you inside? He knocked the closed door. But no reply came inside.
Anika, Open the door! Are you inside? Shivay banged the door worringly. Anika...I
He stopped and peeped through the lock hole.

My baby must be alone without me, she would be crying. Crying asking me. I have to go. She needs me.. ha..baby don't cry! Your mumma is coming for you..to you.okay

Shivay widen his eyes, notcing knife in her arm. Anika Don't!
He yelled, seeing her raising knife to cut.
Slash! Anika cut off her wrist. Blood oozed out from her wrist.

Shivay broke the door and stormed inside and swiftly tie her wounded with his kerchief, holding anika's another hand which is trying to stop him.
He lifted her in arms and walked out from Washroom. Leave me..put me down.. my baby needs me.. I need to go.. leave me
Anika wiggled, scratching shivay's neck and arms.

Shivay carefully placed Anika on bed and called doctor to dress anika's wounded wrist. She didn't allow anyone to touch her, so shivay had did wound dressing to Anika.

baby, Anika mumbled clutching shivay's shirt. Shivay stroked anika's hairs and kissed two three times to make her calm.
Why baby has gone, is am bad?! Anika sobbed, snuggling into shivay. Shivay shook his head, hugging her tightly as he could. Then, why it has gone!
Anika asked having tears in her eyes. You are my baby, Anika! Shivay said kissing anika's eyes.
And You are a baby.when you grown up to take care of a baby, he will return her back to us. So like a good girl drink this milk
Common common open your mouth..hmm good girl
Shivay wiped off anika's mouth and made her sleep, stroking her back slightly