shot 7

Baby girl is keenly watching his mom chopping the vegetables while sitting on kitchen slab. Suddenly BOOOOO!
Anika jumped on the place hearing the sound. She pat her chest hearing laughing sound.
You didn't changed a bit, scared pig!. Anika closed her eyes for a moment and started chopping vegetables . The lady raged seeing her ignoring her, she picked the jug on the table and poured it over anika.  pinky entered there hearing groaning sound of Anika. Tia dear, is everything fine?I heard screaming sound from here.
Pinky asked, carassing Tia's face.
How do you expect me to be fine when this girl is here.
Tia said removing Pinky's hand which is cupung her face.
Please bear some more days, beta. I'll... Aunty you are saying this for the last 3 years, but you couldn't do anything. Please do something aunty, I couldn't handle my parent's questions.
Tia interrupt.
I am trying in all possible ways, but that shivay...*Pinky's mobile rings* look he is calling me.
Pinky cleared her throat and attened the call. Hello shivay.. you called me in this time, is everything okay?
Hello mom, yes everything is fine. Actually I tried anika's number, her number is in switched off. If you don't mind, can you give the mobile to anika.i want to talk to her
Shivay answers worringly, tapping his feet. Sir meeting is about to start, clients are calling you
Pinky heard khanna's voice from some distance.
Ask them to wait... Hello mom..are you there? Can you give mobile to Anika?, please!
Actually shivay, Anika is sleeping. Should I wake her?
Pinky asked knowing what answer he gonna say. No..no mom it's fine. Don't disturb her, let her sleep. I'll talk to her later.hmm bye..
Pinky sighed in relief hearing the blink sound of call ending.
I don't know what witchcraft she done on my son. He is just thinking about her for 24 hrs forgetting everything.
Picky raged, grabbing anika's hairs