Metal bars has been place around the pentagon which will fortified and acts as base for the cement. 

Assault: General, We should have bought clay from the merchants. Clay is much easier to use for building walls. Just like the walls of Ekia, although it's deteriorating, once in a while they patch it using clay. 

"I'm sure I have given you the full explanation from the other. "Cement is durable, with mortar, the wall will last for decades." Sian_

Sian: So the process of building our wall isn't started yet? 

"Yes, Sir"

"As of now, the students of your School, Academy, and their parents who can do labors are helping out the soldiers who are applying the metal bars. They carry the necessary things from the transportation trucks and handing it to soldiers." 

"How much longer?" Sian_

"I believe we can finish applying the bars this afternoon."

"And Sir, by using my computation ; Cement, mortars, marbles, etc, aren't enough to make the wall and the room."

"We aren't able to pass by your mansion's barrier"

"That's why we've got no choice but to let you rest in this tent rather than your bed room."

"Continue as it is now" Sian

"After we have applied the metal bars, we'll proceed for the ground floors" Sian_

    .     .     .      .        .    .    .    ..    .    .    .    .   . .

(Day 5)

{Metal bars around the pentagon applied successfully}

"It took longer than expected" Sian_

"General because of some mistakes, the process promised deadline was delayed further"

"The workers excuse was that it was complicated under the heat and cold at night"

"The complicated part is complete, the rest will be much easier" Sian_

"Yes" 

                            Using the general's living being, the captains and the reps were able to gather enough resources. As for the water problem, Sian had no choice but to use Mineral Water from his house's supplies. 

(sfx:vrooom)

THUS_THUS_THUS_THUS

                            Looking at every side of the the pentagon. There are at least 5 mortar mixer in every side mixing cement for the ground and walls. Sian intend it to mix once and let it end in one go. He doesn't want anymore witnesses. There are reports: eyes of the workers showing suspicious from the Rose belongings.

"Well I'm sure they're just curious, as long as we give them the promised deal, it'll all went smooth eventually" Sian_

"Even if they leak information of the future base, they can't do a thing after it is complete" Sian_

"And I'll trace every single traitor and root them all out from the kingdom"

"Gotta make a good relationship of my first stepping stone kingdom for my Empire"

"It will be a fortress, an impenetrable fortress"

"The fortress will be my main stronghold, once it's done, I'll build another base to every kingdom in the continent."

"It will chain all the other kingdoms into my hand"

"After I'm done in this continent, I'll continue to spread my empire to every continent around the world"

"And Of course, that includes the other half of the world that has been taken over by demons"

              "I wonder what they're like, keukeukeukeke"

.

...

.....

........

............

.................

..........................

Writer's note

             Please continue to vote. I will write another chapter once it hits 1100!

Thanks to the following readers who vote and commented to my chapters multiple times, I was able to have energy to write another one.

@Atram1234

Ace32143100

depresed_loli251

Firnesfire

: some user guy who got a lot of numbers

Leopard2A6

and many more.....

         Thanks again for those readers who haven't had time to read so they added my stories to their perspective Reading List.