Arc 1 Special: Settling Down

Start from the beginning

-Neji

"I really don't know the purpose of their argument but I really do think Pancake House is a Bistro and Restaurant combined."

-Himawari

"So, why would Lady Hokage want to meet you guys at the Bistro?" Hanabi asked, secretly giving a teasing look at her future blonde nephew.

Sarada gave a smirk at her childhood friend, before continuing on with a normal look." Well we're not sure but apparently she wanted to discuss some important matters." She explained.

"I guess it's the whole DNA fiasco thing." Boruto simply said. It was pretty much obvious that the blonde woman was wondering how did the heck that happened. He really can't wait to see that certain reaction from her.

Sarada nodded." And I think it's also includes, helping us settle down here in the village properly." She added.

The lavender haired girl simply nodded. "I think it's nice of her to do it for us." Himawari smiled as she tried to straighten up while walking. Neji eyed her worriedly, holding her like she was made of glass, and jumping at any signs of discomfort she showed.

"So you mean, she's gonna buy you a house or maybe an apartment?" Hanabi asked Boruto looking at him over her shoulder. She and Sarada were walking a bit ahead of them.

"Hmm…" Boruto crunched his face. "I think so." He was really hoping for that.

"Well, I hope she could help us with the rent. " Sarada noted as they walked slowly through the streets of Konoha. " At least for a couple of months, we could find jobs for ourselves and pay the rent." She added.

Jobs? What about being a shinobi?" Neji asked her. "You could earn money that way as well."

Boruto chuckled at that. "I don't know, being a shinobi isn't something I want to think about right now." His hand touched his weapon pouch for a second before falling back to his side. "I'd like to adjust to living here for a while before I start thinking about going back to active duty."

He had ideas already forming inside his mind.

"Yeah," Sarada nodded. "Same goes for me. Though I might take on an internship in the hospital at some point as well, if Lady Tsunade is willing to accept." She said before sighing." But, I guess I'm gonna start working at something simple first."

"Oh, you're training to be a medical ninja, Sarada?" Hanabi asked the raven-haired girl.

"Yeah, " Sarada said. "Mama did trained me to get that medic diploma for a few years. I eventually graduated, but I think I might ask Lady Tsunade to train this time since you know...she gave a little chuckle stopped mid-sentence and faded into silence, but everyone understood what she was telling.

"So you're telling me that Sakura became the head of the Hospital and is one of the most respected Medic-nin in the village?" Neji spoke this time. He wondered on how the pink haired teen had reached that level.

Sarada simply nodded, yet gave an slight uneasy gulped." Well, I guess "Nation" would be the right word to replace "Village." She clarified and corrected the Hyuuga.

Neji became even more speechless as ever. It was just unbelievable for the pink haired teen to become a higher and respectable person compare to what she is currently now. A simple girl, with a simple dream of serving her own village.