"It's a bit weird to say this but I'm enjoying seeing Bhai bat like this too. I mean at least it shuts all the people speculating random rubbish about him," Virat spoke in awe although feeling heavily broken.

"And there's nothing we can do now, it's just up to the batsmen to perform today." Virat spoke almost too philosophically and just then MS gave them a questioning look as if to say what are you two discussing for so long. Both of them saw this and immediately shut up and then let out a hearty laugh realising that even when in a rival team the two of them shut up at one glance from Mahi Bhai.

The innings ended soon after and CSK had set a mammoth total for RCB to chase down. The score was 193/5.

The entire RCB team was huddled into the changing room and Virat was motivating the younger batsmen to perform by reminding them what wonders they have displayed with bat on this ground before.

However he himself was a bit lost. He was aching to go and hug Bhai, congratulate him for his wonderful knock. Aching to throw himself into his Bhai's arms and staying there because he needed someone to comfort him after all the blunders he made. He needed that guiding figure to tell him what to do from behind the stumps. He needed his Mahi Bhai.

The second innings had started and the RCB players had walked on to the field. The top and middle of the batting order played miserably and the only run scorers were Virat and AB with both scoring a half century each. RCB did eventually lose the match but Virat had a bubbling feeling of joy.

It was making him feel extremely confused and irritated because he was annoyed at himself for making wrong choices on the field.

It continued that way even during the post match ceremony and Virat didn't fail to mention the brilliant knock by MS.

"I must admit it was very hard for both myself and the bowlers today, the bowlers were under pressure and I myself knew I made wrong descions on field as Captain and I regret some of those badly," Virat spoke trying extremely hard to control his inner feelings and while saying this was the only time he didn't have that bubbling feeling.

"And what do you say about the brilliant knock played by MS Dhoni today?" asked a reporter and the bubbling feeling returned.

"I was in awe. You all saw Chahal and I having a laugh in between his bowling. Both of us were admiring the spectacular knock by MS today." He started to say and he took a quick look at Mahi Bhai and he returned the smile.

"But on a serious note both of us were feeling a bit guilty because he was scoring runs of our bowlers but his performance was spectacular and I strongly believe that it gives another chance for the BCCI staff to think about the upcoming World Cup and create a winning squad." Virat attempted to say while maintaining a professional facade.

The weird feeling in his stomach never left. He was genuinely happy for his Mahi Bhai but he was guilty because he was feeling happy at his team's loss but he was proud to say that it was his Mahi Bhai.

Once they were back in the hotel, and they had freshened up Virat literally ran towards Mahi Bhai's room and knocked slightly while catching his breath.

"Come in," a very warm familiar voice screamed from inside.

"Bhai..." Whispered Virat as he peeked his head through the door.

" Oh Cheeku come in baccha." MS called lovingly.

At this point it was not as if Virat was going to refuse, he was dying to run straight into his Mahi Bhai's arms anyway.

And he did just that

"Bhaiiiiii!!" He exclaimed while taking him into a huge hug.

"Arrey arrey slow down baccha. Are you ok kiddo? It didn't seem like it during the match---" MS started to say before being interrupted by Virat.