Chapter 28: Future Sight

One year later...

Your P.O.V

It has been about a year since Michael's death.

You try not to think about it too much here and there. Thought of course it does pop up in your mind.

Ever since your mom and baby brother found out that you weren't dead they were so happy that they cried for you. And to you seeing your brother crying was a shock to you. It looks like he really did miss you that much.

Your mom even celebrated your arrival back home. Of course it wasn't like a huge party. She just simply took you and your brother to your favorite restaurant to eat. Which you appreciated very much. You needed to get stuff out of your head and just relax for a while.

Your professor understood about your situation and told you that you could start new next quarter. You told him it wasn't necessary though but he insisted. And of course you had a break all to yourself... Time for you to think and ponder about what had just happened. And of course spending time with your friends.

When Kylee and Bella found out about almost everything that happened. They freaked out.

Of course you kept your promise with Blue. All you really told them was that you got kidnapped by Nathan and that a few days later Mike rescued you from Nathan. But they were both in an accident and died.

They believed every word you said and felt truly sorry for you. Everytime you needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on they were there for you. And you were so thankful to have friends like that.

Kylee of course suggested to take you somewhere to unwind and relax like a club or something. While Bella denied her idea and told her that was not what you needed right now. And offered to take you out for some ice cream instead.

Of course you told them that both of their ideas were very intriguing. But all you needed right now was time to think... And then go get some ice cream afterwards. Just because you were in the mood for some.

That wasn't all that happened the first few days though. Your classmates of course started to gossip about what happened to you. Of course you don't really listen to gossip but it wasn't anything bad either. They were just talking about the kidnapper and what his intentions were towards you. Some were very close to the point and some where just so far off that it was funny to hear about them. You were just glad they were talking smack about Nathan and not you.

Of course people wondered were Mike went and some even asked you. Of course you had to tell them the truth and say that he got into and accident and passed... Which broke your heart everytime you had to say that.

But enough about the sad stuff. Good things happened in the last year too.

You started to visit Blue more often which she didn't mind at all. You both just basically hung out and did your own thing.

One day you asked her how she got rid of Nathan's and Razor's body. And what she told you did not surprise you at all.

She spoke an incantation to send Razor back where he belonged. And of course he went back into the heavens just like how Michael and Shadow did.

And Nathan... Well what Blue told you was that she burned the body. She said that Nathan didn't deserve to be buried again. Not after what he did of course.

And the old house where he died was destroyed. Blue took care of that as well. She said that there was no use for it now. Especially since it was about to break down and fall by nature anyway.