Chapter 16: New People = New Problems

Michael's P.O.V

I drag the girl into an alleyway and make sure no one was looking.

To be honest right now I feel like a kidnapper...this is bad. One because I'm kinda kidnapping this girl and two because she knows who I am...SuCks!

I then let go of her mouth and give her a chance to breathe.

She then turns around and looks at me with those still wide open eyes.

She then comes towards me and un-expectantly squeezes my face violently.

"Oww!" I say as I yank her hand away and bring my hand up to my face. "What was that for!?"

"Just wanted to see if you were real...you sound like him too," the girl says as I look down on her arm and see that she's pinching herself.

"Why are you pinching yourself?" I ask her.

"I-I'm not dreaming!" She says. "You really are him! Oh my gosh I have so many questions! But first I have to tell everyone that you're still alive! I knew that you were still alive! Wait till they see the looks on their faces when I show you to them-"

"Now hold on," I say to her as I put my finger up to her lips. "That will not happen anytime soon girly."

"What why not?" She asks me.

"Well since you haven't noticed I'm actually trying to hide my identity," I say to her.

"Well you kinda failed at doing that," she responds to me.

"Yeah...I have noticed," I say to her feeling frustrated. "Look. I can't have you-"

"Wait how come you're trying to hide? And why do you look so young? Aren't you supposed to be 59 by now? What about your kids? Do they know you're still alive? Are you hiding because you couldn't take your life of being famous anymore?" She asks a bunch of questions.

So...many...questions...that I can't answer.

"Are you even listening to me?" I say to her as I put my hand to my forehead. "This is just the worst... Not only is (y/n) captured but I have to deal with this now."

"I have a name!" The girl says to me. "And who's (y/n)?"

"Sorry I'm just stressed right now," I say to her. "No one is really supposed to know any of this. And I really don't know what to do with you. Let me answer your question first...no let me ask you a question and then answer yours. What is your name? Sorry I didn't ask you sooner..."

"My name is Carlotta," she says to me. "And you say it like Car-lot-ta. Some people find it hard to pronounce but really it's not!"

"Sorry about that. I guess those people just can't appreciate your beautiful name the way it is," I say to her.

I glance at her face and see a tint of pink on her cheeks. I didn't mean it that way... I already love another.

"Thanks," she replies to me softly.

"No problem," I say to her. "And to answer your question about (y/n) she's my friend...and she's been kidnapped by some guy named Nathan..."

"That's sad," she says to me. "How was she kidnapped? If you don't mind me asking."

"No it's okay I haven't really had a full on conversation with someone for a while," I reply to her. "We just got done with a contest at a nearby school and I kinda...started something and she went back inside to retrieve her purse... I actually still have it with me just for safe keeping. She was then captured by the guy and they both teleported somewhere..."