Chapter 13: Old Memories

Your P.O.V

You woke up to the sunshine as it hit your bruised up face. Well technically you didn't sleep at ALL last night because it was freezing cold, uncomfortable and your body ached with pain from being tied to those ropes for too long.

You get up slowly from the ground as you sit up. Of course it hurt a lot since you could barely use your hands and legs to sit up while they're being tied up.

The sun gave you a little bit of warmth but other than that it was still cold. It was October which meant it was autumn and the days would just get colder and colder.

Ha...looks like I'll be spending my Halloween in this hell hole.

You sat there for what felt like hours and of course you were starving. You haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday and your teeth felt weak and dirty from not brushing them since yesterday. Basically you felt like your whole entire body was covered in muck. Your shirt, pants, hair and shoes were covered in dust and dirt from sleeping on the dirty living room floor. And you were pretty sure that cobwebs were starting to appear around your feet and shoes. Disgusted by this you tried to rub them against the floor in attempt to get the webs off your feet and shoes. But as a final result there were still quite a bit of cobwebs left and even more dirt and dust surrounding you.

Ugh...why do I even try?

And when you had an itch on your body you couldn't use your hands so you literally had to use the floor for that as well. Looks like this floor was going to be your new, annoying, best friend.

You decided to lay down onto the floor again to rest after moving around like you were some wriggly worm. Soon after about five minutes of "resting" you heard Nathan's bedroom door open.

"Good morning hottie!" Nathan says as he heads out of his room with the same leather clothes as yesterday. And looking rather cheerful for your taste.

"How can you still say hottie to me after you bruised up my face," you reply to him as you sit up still tied.

"Oh yeah I forgot to care for that," Nathan says. "But technically it was your fault for making me angry yesterday. But no matter, here you go!"

Nathan then summons some antiseptic and bandages. Though, you were pretty sure he could've done better than this, after all he has powers too...

Just like Michael...

"Ahm!" You say to him as you motion to him your arms and legs that are tied up by the ropes.

"Can't you just do it yourself?" Nathan says to you. "I'm pretty sure it's not that hard. Why do you have to be so lazy?"

How much of a dumbass can this guy get?

"Ugh! Fine!" Nathan says as he locks every door of the house with just a snap of his fingers. He then summon a big enough cage for a person to fit in. He then comes towards you as you assume he was going to pick you up and put you in there.

"Don't touch me," you say to him as he comes towards you.

"(Y/n) I'm going to have to touch you sometime since we're together again," Nathan replies to you.

"We were never together to begin with Nathan!" You exclaim to him.

"Sure we were!" He says to you. "Its just that you were too difficult to handle...I like that."

Nathan then comes towards you and picks you up as he sets you down into the cage. You saw no point in struggling since you were pretty sure if you did you would fall onto the floor. And your body was begging you to stop making it hurt. As Nathan sets you down he takes the ropes off one by one and locks the cage door. He then gives you the antiseptic and bandages so you can take care of your bruises. You stretch your wrists, arms, ankles and legs out which hurt and were tremendously sore from being tied up in those ropes for so long. They were even red an also starting to bruise up as well.