Chapter 23: Ready to Find Yourself?

Blue's P.O.V

"Sit down Michael," I say to him simply as he obeys.

"Are you actually going to help me control my magic better?" He asked me.

"Of course," I replied to him. "That's what I'm here for."

"That's good... And if you don't mind me asking..." Michael says to me. "How come you're part wolf? And not just that but you have magic as well?"

I stopped and thought for a moment. If I tell him it might make me vulnerable... But then again it's been a long time since I had a lovely chat with someone... Sigh.

"I'm afraid we don't have the time to talk about my past," I say to him. "For now you must concentrate. Cause the more time we waste means the more time there is for Nathan to torture (y/n)."

"Okay, okay... You're right," Michael says to me as he sits up straight and waits for me to speak.

"Well then... Where should we start," I say to myself. "How about using your brain with your heart."

"My brain with my heart?" Michael says to me. "Aren't they opposites though? How can I make that work?"

"No more questions for now," I say to him simply. "You'll get it pretty soon. Trust me."

"If you say so..." Michael says to me.

"Right," I say to him as I gently pick up a nearby white flower. The flower itself though wasn't technically a flower yet since it has not been bloomed.

I then put the now dead plant in between Michael and I. Then I look at him in the eye to make sure he's paying attention.

"Now watch closely at what I am about to do," I say to him.

I look back at the white not-yet bloomed flower and concentrate a little. Suddenly a blue like mist surrounds the flower. Michael looks at it with wide eyes and soon... His mouth falls open in astonishment too. Strange, I thought he would've gotten used to the weirdness by now.

"T-The flower," Michael says to me. "It's... It's blooming!"

"Yes it is Michael," I say to him. "This is just the basic form of magic."

Soon I use a reverse spell and bring the flower to it's normal original state.

"Now," I motion to Michael towards the flower. "Try to do the same with your magic."

"W-What?" Michael responds to me with his eyes wide open. "I can't even perform magic correctly! Heck! I can't even cook correctly without screwing up a little-"

I suddenly then silence him with a quick spell that shuts his mouth for a few seconds.

"Take a deep breath Michael," I say to him. "In..."

Michael takes a deep breath in.

"And out."

And let's it all out. He does this a couple more times to fully calm his nerves.

"I know you have a lot going on right now Michael," I say to him. "But you have to know that in order to rescue (y/n) you have to concentrate and use your full potential in magic. And you won't be able to achieve that unless you actually try."

I motion to the flower once again.

"Now... Try and make the flower bloom again," I say to him.

Suddenly I see Michael stare at the flower and concentrate. But so far nothing was happening. He even started to use his hands but nothing was happening. And soon he became frustrated with himself.