Episode 9 - 731 Days

Warnings: I do not own the original content to "The Originals", "The Vampire Diaries" or "Legacies" or any of the characters from the television shows.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

Day 14

Rebekah had Augustus tied to a cross in Saint Charles Church located within the ghost town turned prison world Helton his body heavily bleeding and cut and bruised in several places while Rebekah taunted him with a knife she was holding as Nathaniel walked into the church.

"You do realize you're just going to torture him to death and then the day will repeat itself and he'll be alive again." Nathaniel told her while walking towards her.

"True but then I'd literally have nothing else to do." Rebekah responded before plunging her knife into Augustus' chest causing him to scream in pain. "I am curious to why a church has so much torture equipment."

"In fairness Rebekah you turn everything into a weapon." Nathaniel replied while ignoring his father's screams.

"We've been here for two weeks now and your yet to tell me anything about this little town of yours." Rebekah said to him as she pulled her knife out of Augustus' chest and slit his throat causing him to bleed out within seconds and silencing his screams in the process. "I'm beginning to work this place out for myself slowly, but it would be far easier if you just told me."

"This place used to be a home a long time ago until it wasn't." Nathaniel admitted clearly hiding something from his friend.

"A clearly satanic church, a rundown hotel which we are forced to call home and woods which whisper. This is not a normal town is it?" Rebekah asked. "What's in the woods? The spirits of your zombie friends."

"Woods which whisper if only you could hear yourself Rebekah." Nathaniel scoffed. "It's just a normal town that got abandoned like many other towns."

"I will find out what your hiding Nathaniel and for your sake it better not be another Malus witch or a long-lost bloody sibling of mine." Rebekah stated making her intentions clear.

Day 182

It had been half a year since Nathaniel, Rebekah and Augustus first found themselves trapped within the ghost town of Helton and luckily for Augustus Rebekah's attentions switched from torturing him to uncovering the secrets of the town in which her friend Nathaniel and her brother Henrik once called home.

She knew there was something especially eery to Helton some reason to why it had become a ghost town in those six months she researched in the rundown library, scoured the woods endlessly and turned every abandoned home upside down numerous times but it wasn't until she went deep within the woods that she uncovered something she never knew existed within the ghost town she had been forced to call her home.