Episode 6 - From Here to Hell Town (1/2)

Warnings: I do not own the original content to "The Originals", "The Vampire Diaries" or "Legacies" or any of the characters from the television shows.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

Klaus found himself walking through the woods of Mystic Falls which looked exactly like it did a thousand years ago a time when things may have been simpler but were far less tolerable

He vamp sped through the forest only to find him back in the same spot so he continued to vamp speed and try and escape but kept returning to the same point much to his disappointment.

"No matter how hard you try Niklaus everything always leads back to here." Nathaniel said to him appearing from out of thin air much to Klaus' surprise.

"What kind of bloody spell have you cast on me?" Klaus snapped at him.

"This is no spell Niklaus I am only here because I'm on your mind." Nathaniel replied with a smile across his face.

"Of course, you're on my mind you're a treacherous bastard I would've done anything for you, and you return after a thousand years to treat me and my family like chess pieces." Klaus shouted while walking towards Nathaniel.

"That's not how I recall it I asked you to leave this place with me, but you couldn't." Nathaniel responded. "I wanted a life with you and instead we both have had several lifetimes without each other."

"Why are you doing all this?" Klaus snapped while grabbing a hold of Nathaniel. "What did I do to ever deserve this from you?"

"You ripped out my heart," Nathaniel replied as Klaus found himself choking on blood only to look down to see Nathaniel's hand inside his chest. "Now I will rip out yours."

Suddenly Klaus woke up in his bed shirtless and sweating while heaving panting looking around his bedroom to realize, he was at the compound and it was all just a dream. Sadly, the return of his former love now possible enemy was no dream but a living nightmare.

Hope and Hayley were in the bayou fight training with each other each wearing boxing gloves and gym gear Hope managing to hold her own against her mother but neither hitting the other particularly hard clearly not wanting to hurt each other and training to keep themselves ready for a fight they had a feeling was coming.

"Not too bad!" Hayley said as she threw a punch in her daughter's direction only for Hope to duck and miss Hayley's fist.

"I had a good teacher." Hope replied as she launched her foot at her mother's legs tripping her up in the process and causing Hayley to fall to the ground back first. "Now are we going to talk about my uncle Henrik returning from the dead all grown up and ready to kill us all or is everyone going to just keep lying to me?"

"We're not trying to hide anything from you Hope it's just we don't really know much right now." Hayley answered her daughter while rising back on her feet. "Rebekah's gone to some weird ass ghost town to speak to this Malus guy under some illusion she can get more information out of him I mean if anyone could it'd be your aunt Bex."