Episode 7 - From Here to Hell Town (2/2)

Warnings: I do not own the original content to "The Originals", "The Vampire Diaries" or "Legacies" or any of the characters from the television shows.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

Klaus stood in his room drinking a glass of whisky thinking about the city he loved so much and how it once saw him as it's king

Klaus stood in his room drinking a glass of whisky thinking about the city he loved so much and how it once saw him as it's king. He couldn't help but feel resentment over his brother Elijah for claiming his spot at the faction meeting but knew it was a sacrifice he'd have to make to ensure his daughter Hope was granted a good life.

He knew his sole focus needed to be on his long lost brother Henrik and getting to the bottom of his alliance with Nathaniel despite how painful it may be for him and his family all while hoping he had as little interaction with Nathaniel as possible but that was not going to be the case for the original hybrid.

"Before you blame me for this Aunt Rebekah is in great danger and I'm one of the two people needed to save her." Hope said to her father while walking into his room.

"What would I blame you for?" Klaus asked.

"Me!" Nathaniel answered as he too walked into Klaus room.

"How dare you go anywhere near my daughter." Klaus shouted at him furious to see him again and even more furious to know he had spoken to Hope.

"Nice to see you too Niklaus." Nathaniel responded.

Klaus began storming towards Nathaniel ready to attack only for Hope to stand in his way serving to annoy Klaus even more.

"You two can settle your ancient romantic history later but first we need to go get Aunt Rebekah before Nathaniel's father does." Hope snapped at them both before looking eye to eye with her father. "If I were you, I'd agree and nod so we can get to her quickly because every second counts."

"Very well but once we've got Rebekah back, I promise to deliver you a death far worse than anything your father may have planned for you." Klaus promised Nathaniel with a cold death stare making him now that was a promise he wouldn't break.

"I'm sure you'll have fun trying Niklaus but in case you haven't worked out yet Mikaelson's aren't particularly good at killing me." Nathaniel replied with a wicked smile.

"Fight later!" Hope shouted at them both before looking at Nathaniel. "Now how the hell are we going to get there?"

Nathaniel lifted his right hand in the air and within a wave of his hand he, Hope and Klaus disappeared within a puff of black smoke.

Bonnie found herself running out of the Helton woods constantly looking behind her as she ran only to be blind spotted when she found Augustus stood on the rundown road she had just made it to but not one to admit defeat lightly she began marching towards him with her hands out chanting in Croatian.