Episode 3 - Mother Knows Best

Warnings: I do not own the original content to "The Originals", "The Vampire Diaries" or "Legacies" or any of the characters from the television shows.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

Rebekah stood in the woods of Helton as her three bodies appeared in a puff of smoke lying on the ground as Nathaniel stood beside her eager for Nathaniel to begin the spell that would reunite her with her brothers once and for all

"I hope you remember the price of this spell because I intend on collecting that price no excuses." Nathaniel told her.

"You have my word." She replied as she noticed Nathaniel's followers appearing from a distance in different directions chanting as they walked over towards them. "Did they really have to be unconscious for this I mean you did keep me awake."

"I'd rather only one have one reunion today." He explained.

"And the reason you have your deeply disturbed followers chanting away." Rebekah quizzed as she began to feel uneasy about the situation.

"Claiming more power requires more power it's a simple strength in numbers." Nathaniel told her before walking over to his worshipers and beginning to chant with them as they all formed a circle around the Mikaelson brothers.

Nathaniel and his worshipers had made themselves scarce still within the town limits of Helton but making themselves out of sight while Rebekah stood in those woods for what felt like forever as she awaited for her three brothers who were lying on the cold ground to awake from their sleep without even noticing that day had turned into night before either of them had awakened.

After what felt like several hours Rebekah started to notice her brothers Klaus, Elijah and Kol beginning to wake up and slowly rising to their feet completely confused to where they were while completely oblivious to what had just happened.

"Rebekah what the bloody hell have you done?" Klaus snapped at her.

"Fixed everything while you were off doing god knows what." Rebekah snapped back. "But don't bother to say thank you or anything."

"What do you mean exactly when you say you fixed everything Rebekah?" Elijah asked her to make it clear to his siblings he remembered them.

"Looks like somebody got their memories back too." Kol butted in before looking over at Rebekah suspiciously. "Just what kind of witch did you get to do the spell?"

"What bloody Spell?" Klaus asked clearly growing impatient. "What the bloody hell is going on?"

"The Hollow has been removed by all of us and Elijah's compulsion has been reversed. See what happens when a girl is left to her own devices without her brothers playing dictators." Rebekah answered rather proud of herself.

Klaus vamp sped over to Rebekah until he was standing right in front of her the two looked at each other for a moment before Klaus smiled at his little sister and pulled her in for a tight hug.