Episode 2 - Family Reunion

Warnings: I do not own the original content to "The Originals", "The Vampire Diaries" or "Legacies" or any of the characters from the television shows.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Helton, California

Rebekah had spent the last four years desperately searching for some magical solution that would get rid of the Hollow once and for all so she could finally reunite with her siblings and her niece but after dead after dead end she had began to fear she'd never have her family back until she was fed a lead by her sister Freya about a coven which specialized in a very dark and very forbidden magic called Malus.

Malus was a form of magic that even Rebekah's aunt Dahlia would never meddle with as it was rumored the darkness of the magic itself would take over possession of the spell caster if used often and Dahlia never did like giving up control.

Rebekah had heard many rumors and many horror stories about Malus but due to lack of any evidence of it existing she had thought nothing of it until Freya managed to track down a concentrated amount of extremely dark magic in a small town in California soon realizing the magic was Malus.

After years of hunting only to find dead ends Rebekah was understandably jaded but refused to give up on one day reuniting with her family and decided to go to this small town in California called Helton only to be left very surprised by what she would find awaiting her there.

New Orleans, Louisiana

Meanwhile in New Orleans a faction meeting was taking place within the dining area of the Mikaelson's compound. Seated at the table was Hayley as the head of the werewolf faction, Marcel as the head of the vampire faction, Bonnie as the head of the witch faction and a tall dark-haired man named Alejandro Burke as the head of the human faction.

The meeting started like any other meeting as the factions discussed various topics that concerned each faction and ended with a surprise for everyone when Klaus vamp sped into the room instantly changing the atmosphere upon arrival as Hayley sat there in shock while Marcel, Bonnie and Alejandro stood as if it to battle if the infamous original hybrid got violent.

"Bonnie Bennet I must admit I was rather surprised to find out about you relocating to New Orleans and here was me believing you hated ever fiber of my being." Klaus said with his signature smirk while looking around the room noticing Marcel, Hayley and a stranger in his home.

"I was told you wouldn't be returning." Bonnie replied through gritted teeth. "For your sake I hope it's a short homecoming."

"You always were obnoxiously brave." Klaus responded with a sly cackle before turning to look at Hayley. "We need to talk."

"Klaus we're kind of in the middle of something." Hayley snapped back at him.

Klaus not to take no for an answer vamp sped over to Alejandro instantly snapping his neck and throwing his body to the ground ruthlessly.

The Originals: Bad Blood (Alternative Season 5)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें