Episode 5 - A Mikaelson Family Christmas

Warnings: I do not own the original content to "The Originals", "The Vampire Diaries" or "Legacies" or any of the characters from the television shows.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

Klaus vamp sped into the dining area of the compound to find Rebekah and Elijah sat the table both looking rather miserable with themselves

"I'm beginning to think use two are competing for most miserable Mikaelson this year and I have to say I'm rather annoyed your coming for my trophy." Klaus said to them mockingly. "Things are on the up Marcel and I have called a truce, Hope's arriving any minute and Hayley's compelled one of the city's finest cooks and yet you two have been miserable for days."

"As long as there's no daggers in my stockings like that one god awful Christmas I'm sure I'll get into the festive spirit." Rebekah replied as she stood up forcing a smile on to her face.

"I must admit even this Christmas still beats that one." Elijah said as he too stood up and straightened his suit jacket.

"I found it rather amusing," Klaus retaliated with a cheeky smirk noticing Elijah and Rebekah were hardly feeling festive. "Okay what the bloody hell is going on?"

"You should tell him Rebekah after all this is of your doing." Elijah snapped at his sister.

"Firstly, none of you would be here if it wasn't for me so don't even start blaming me for reuniting us." Rebekah snapped back.

"Well somebody please tell me before I dig out those bloody daggers for a second Christmas." Klaus demanded clearly grown tired of his siblings' secrecy.

"It's Henrik, he's alive well he's a lot more than just alive he's all kinds of messed up and all he wants for Christmas is to feast on his beloved siblings." Rebekah revealed before Hope walked into the dining area hugging Hayley.

"Guess whose finally home for Christmas?" Hayley said to them all while hugging her daughter tightly.

"Now how exactly do us Mikaelson's celebrate Christmas?" Hope asked them while Rebekah and Elijah tried to hide their guilt and her father Klaus remained shocked by her aunt Rebekah's admission.

Marcel walked into Rousseau's to find Josh wearing a Santa hat while cleaning tables within the bar and listening and dancing along to "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday" on his Bluetooth speaker placed on the counter of the bar causing Marcel to laugh at possibly the world's most innocent vampire before walking over to the counter and switching the speaker off demanding Josh's attention.

"Hello Marcel," Josh said as he took of his Santa hat and gushed at the man, he had recently spent a night with. "I'm guessing your not here for a drink considering we're not open although that tends to not stop most of my clientele."

"I actually wanted to talk about..." Marcel began to say.

"Davina and Kol coming to the city for Christmas I know Davina already told me." Josh butted in knowing that wasn't the topic on Marcel's mind. "I bet you can't wait to see Davina again I sure can't."