Episode 1 - Bad Blood: Before and After

Warnings: I do not own the original content to "The Originals", "The Vampire Diaries" or "Legacies" or any of the characters from the television shows.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

After the Hollow: Year One

Rebekah just stood there from a distance in the bayou as she looked over to see people gathered round on chairs late at night, fairy lights dangling on the trees and an altar made from white roses. Standing at the altar was her brother Kol in a fitting black suit and his bride Davina wearing a lace material wedding dress that Rebekah found simply beautiful which was quite the task considering Rebekah's large wedding dress collection.

She looked over to the few people gathered around them noticing Marcel, Freya, Josh and Keelin knowing how much it meant for Marcel to be there for his adopted daughter Davina's wedding day even if he didn't like her choice of groom. Rebekah was pleasantly surprised to see Freya there with her girlfriend Keelin knowing of her troubled history with Davina and how huge it must've been for Davina to allow her to be there after everything.

She was desperate to vamp speed over to them all, congratulate her brother, welcome her new sister and catch up with her older sister but she knew if she got any closer to Kol the effects of The Hollow would quickly begin to appear and that was something that nobody wanted to happen so she had to make due watching from afar the first of her siblings get married.

Lost in her emotions as tears began falling from her eyes while the wedding ceremony ended, she started to notice Marcel missing from the crowd before feeling a rush of wind before Marcel appeared right in front of her.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to miss a good wedding." He said to her with a sly smirk on his face.

"Considering I never got to attend any of my own failed wedding plans I couldn't pass up the opportunity to watch at least one of my siblings get a happy ending." Rebekah replied while trying to hide her hurt at seeing her former flame.

"I was all ready to give you your happy ending and you rejected me." Marcel responded with a tone of sadness over what could've been. "This could've been us Rebekah."

"Oh, Marcel I have missed you," Rebekah admitted as she placed her hand on his cheek before quickly removing it. "but I've given up on this ever being a reality for me."

"Have you heard from Klaus?" Marcel asked while changing the topic to hide his own heartbreak.

"Nobody's heard from Niklaus for once in his life he has decided to live quietly which worries more than if he were going from town to town slaughtering his way to happiness." Rebekah revealed.

It had been one whole year since Rebekah had been face to face with any of her brothers following the four originals possessing The Hollow in order to protect their beloved Hope. She had wanted a life free from Klaus and his torment for so long, but her freedom now came at a time when she needed him most because without Klaus, Elijah or Kol she was completely and utterly alone.