Episode 8 - Legacies: Blood of our Blood

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god my life is ruined!" Lizzie Saltzman moaned aloud while looking in the mirror in her joined bedroom with her twin sister Josie within Salvatore boarding school as she wore a plain white satin dress which she was clearly not amused with.

"Lizzie I'm sure you will find the perfect dress in time for our sweet 16." Josie said with a smirk while sitting on the edge of her bed clearly amused by her sister's dramatics.

"That's okay for you to say your not painfully single for you own sweet 16 although I'd rather be single than dating that she bitch Penelope Park." Lizzie replied while her white satin dress changed its color to red.

"She's not a bitch Lizzie she's just headstrong." Josie snapped back at her sister as she stood up from the bed. "Besides she broke up with me last night."

"Hold up that little slut thinks she can break up with my sister I think not." Lizzie declared while turning to face Josie. "Did she cheat on you? She did, didn't she? Don't worry Josie I'll give her the worst case of magical crabs anyone's ever heard of."

"She didn't cheat on me she found out about my feelings for Hope." Josie responded with a sad sigh.

"Seriously? You're still crushing hard on Hope after all these years?" Lizzie asked. "Ironic how her father chased after our mother for years and now your chasing after her."

"I am on the verge of moving on from my stupid childhood crush but it sure doesn't help when girlfriends go snooping into my diary." Josie moaned.

"The she devil herself broke into your diary what a complete and utter bitch." Lizzie replied. "That's a serious betrayal of trust."

The twins' conversation was quickly interrupted by a knock on the door before the door opened to reveal Hope standing in their doorway.

"Hope Mikaelson as I live and breathe, we were just so happening to be discussing you well you and other monstrous annoyances in my life." Lizzie snapped at her clearly not happy to see the Tribrid.

"Nice to see you too Lizzie." Hope replied sarcastically.

"Sorry about Lizzie she's just annoyed because the white blushed her out and the red will never be allowed." Josie apologised for her sister who looked at her with a huffy expression making it clear she wasn't happy her twin was apologizing for her.

"I need your guys help shifting something." Hope told them both.

"And please tell us why we would ever consider helping you?" Lizzie asked as her dress changed color once more, this time to black. "Now black is a color that suits my bitchy heart."

"I need help shifting a body." Hope revealed.

"Oh, count me in!" Lizzie replied with excitement in her voice.

"Really, Lizzie?" Josie said to her twin unimpressed with Lizzie's excitement.

"Well I'm already dressed for drama and what's more dramatic than Hope killing again." Lizzie said to Josie.

"I didn't kill this one thank you very much I just found it in the woods." Hope told her stating her innocence.

"As statements go that one's pretty weak even for you." Lizzie replied while rolling her eyes at the youngest member of the Mikaelson family.

"Look are you guys going to help me or not?" Hope asked them.

"Of course," Josie replied with a smile. "This body it isn't somebody we know is it?"

"No," Hope laughed. "Although he's somebody we may want to know."

"Oh my god my babies' sweet sixteenth is going to be totally ruined!" Caroline said with a gasp after being told Penelope had broken up with her daughter Josie after learning about her feelings for Hope.