Ch.6 Leaving

"Jacob ran away," Bella states dolefully

"Jacob ran away," Bella states dolefully. I quickly shoot up from my laying position and stare at her.
"What do you mean?" I ask in worry.
"He got the invitation and ran off. The pack let him go. They haven't seen him in three days." She responds. Her face held gloom and her face was laced in sadness.
"And you just found this out?" I question in slight displeasure.
"My dad told me. I'm not close to the pack anymore." She responds. I couldn't be upset with her. I knew Jake was practically in love with her. I couldn't help to think about what I would do if I was in her situation. I knew Embry would probably do the same thing if I got married to Austin. I felt for her.

"Why don't you talk to Delilah? I'm sure she'll make you feel better." Edward says making Bella nod and look at me. I give her a tight smile before walking over to her and making our way to my room.
"Do you think he'll come back?" She questions while we sit down on my futon.
"I think so. It's Jake, he usually doesn't stay away long." I respond before it gets quiet. "Then again, I don't know how mad he is."
"I wanted him to be there." She sighs out and rubs her face. "I didn't know he'd be this mad. Edward didn't think it was a good idea, but I want him there."
"I get that," I say before going quiet. "Bella, do you think you're going too fast?" The girl stared at me in question.
"What do you mean?" She asks me jokingly rolling her eyes.
"You're 18 and you're getting married. Don't you want to live your life? Go party and travel?" I question.
"What's the point of that if I have Edward? He makes me happy and I don't mind getting married so young." She states making me stare at her. Was she serious? I know she loves him, but still.

"Is it just because you want to become one of us?" I ask making her brows furrow in slight anger.
"No! I mean, yes I'd like to become a vampire because I don't want to age older than Edward, but that's not the reason." She explains.
"Then what is the reason?" I ask her. She looks away in thought. Did she herself not even know?
"I want to be with him forever. I love him with all my heart. Even though marriage is no more than a slip of paper if it makes him happy then so be it." She explains making me smile. "How's your whole situation with Austin and Embry?"
"Gosh," I say and fall back against the white futon. "I don't even know. I haven't seen either of them thanks to Carlisle."
"But you had that once incident with Embry when you went to your house." She claims.
"Well, besides that. I don't know how I feel. I love Austin and miss him so much, but my bond with Embry makes me want to be in his arms all the time." I explain making her nod. It went quiet as I thought about what to say. I turn to her in thought.

"I feel dirty. Like I'm not loyal." I speak causing her to give me a look of confusion.
"How so?" I shake my head at her question not really knowing how to word it.
"I love Austin, but I'm wanting to be with Embry. It feels as if I'm cheating on Austin." I explain. Bella sighs out and shakes her head.
"You're not cheating on him. You can't help the imprint bond, it's not your fault. You love Austin and that's that. The only reason you feel what you feel is because of the bond. If it wasn't for that, you'd be all over Austin." She assures. "Hell, I bet when you get to see Austin again, you'd fall in love all over again." I smile at her last remark. It slowly fades though when I think about how off he seems when we do talk. And how when I think about Embry I get butterflies.

Our Love • Embry Call (2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara