Ch.3 Powers

Week 3 without seeing my mom, Austin, or the pack

Week 3 without seeing my mom, Austin, or the pack. Living with the Cullens was starting to get a little boring. Not gonna lie.

I had my hunger under control as well as my abilities. Well, I'd like to think I did, but Carlisle was still cautious. Carlisle ended up running those tests he told me about on the blood, and skin and had samples he took from me.

Carlisle has come to the conclusion from the testing that my power was biological manipulation also known as biokinesis. This led to the Cullens and me to venture into looking up my power and researching all the possible applications, limitations, associations, and variations that came with it. I researched for a whole day and found that if I did have biokinesis, I had probably the most advanced power any vampire could have. The reason was because of all the applications, associations, and subcategories within those.

"So far we only know that Delilah can change her hair and eye color. When looking at her DNA I found that there was no trace of cancer cells. Not only that, but her DNA acted extremely different from that of regular humans." Carlisle explains.
"Well, I mean, duh. She's dead." Emmett says as if it was obvious. Carlisle stares at him blankly.
"Her DNA was still mutating and changing as if she was still alive. Her cells are still somewhat alive. They're in a way zombie-like. Delilah can control them in whatever way she pleases." I was shocked when Carlisle finished speaking.

"Wait, so in theory - I could still have children?" I question.
"I mean, one of the applications with the power is fertility inducement," Rosalie says.
"True, but us vampires can't bare children. Sure she could have fertility inducement, but who's to say her sexual organs still work?" Edward points out.
"Not only that, but Delilah would have to work extremely hard and produce the hormones and whatnot that the child needs to survive and grow within," Carlisle says.

"Maybe it doesn't mean fertility inducement for me? Maybe it is meant for others? Like I can induce others' fertility." I suggest.
"Like you can manipulate others' DNA and cells as well as your own?" Jasper questions and I nod.
"That seems like a stretch." Rosalie comments.
"I mean, with time I could possibly control my power more and project it on others," I respond.
"Possibly. Kate was able to only project her electricity through her hands. She can now project it through her whole body." Carlisle says.
"Kate?" I question out.
"She's one of our cousins. She's a part of the Denali Coven in Alaska." Esme speaks out and I nod in understanding.
"I think we should train Delilah. See what all her capabilities are." Emmett says with a small smirk.
"Be careful Emmett, you don't want her doing something to you," Edward says.
"Like she could. So far she can only change the color of her eyes and hair. She couldn't hurt a fly." I glare at the buff guy.
"Want a bet?" I question.
"You're on."

Within a matter of moments, we were out in the forest in a large open meadow. The grass was luscious and dark green; I had an urge to just throw my body on the ground and let it envelop me. The scent of the pine trees that surrounded us hit my nose. I thought I would be able to take on Emmett, but as I stood there looking him over, I realized it was a bad idea.

Emmett was 6'5, buff, and extremely strong. I was 5'8, skinny, and relatively weak. All I had was the ability to change my hair and eye color and that wouldn't help against Emmett. I stood a good 6 feet away from him and we stared at each other intensely.
"You can always back out Delilah!" Esme shouts out while I stand there, rigid and slightly scared. Emmett gives me his signature smirk before running toward me. I stiffen and widen my eyes before glaring at him and Emmett automatically stopped running, falling to the ground and his legs and arms started spamming. I automatically stopped glaring at him in worry and confusion.

"Emmett! Are you okay?" I yell out and run up to him.
"I'm fine." He groans out and flips onto his back. His eyes closed in pain.
"What was that?" Alice questions as they all run up to us.
"I don't know! All I did was glare at him!"
"I felt like I lost control of my own limbs as if she controlled them," Emmett grunts out.
"That would explain as to why his limbs were twitching," Jasper says.
"Nerve control," Carlisle speaks out. "Or possibly blood control."

That was one of the many applications.

Let me give you a run down on my lovely power.

Biological Manipulation
(Biokinesis)

Capabilities
Manipulation of life on a cellular level, including but not limited to, genetic altercations and physical distortion. Can cause cells to augment to induce advance or decline biological healing, induce diseases, induce appearance alteration, etc.

Applications
• Activation & Deactivation
• Age Manipulation
• Biological
     - Absorption
     - Explosion
     - Overload
• Body Modification/Manipulation
- Genetic Memory
~ Brain Manipulation and Management
*Mind & Thought Manipulation
• Body Shedding & Storage
• Camouflage
• Cell Manipulation
• Death Inducement
• Disease Manipulation
• Disruption
• Fertility & Infertility Inducement
• Life Creation
• Life Restart
• Malleable Anatomy
• Mass Explosion
• Mutation
• Necrosis Inducement
• Physical Deformation
• Power
     - Augmentation
     - Bestowal
     - Negation
• Reactive Adaption
• Reflex Inducement
• Regeneration
• Sleep Inducement
• Spawning
• Trace Manipulation
• Rigidity Removal

Umbrella Application
Body Manipulation
DNA Manipulation
Heath Manipulation
Identity Manipulation
Neural Impulse Manipulation

In conclusion, I had the power of life. I could easily kill someone if I wanted to and I could give life. I just had to learn how to control it.

A good hour passed as we continued to train. It was going to be hard to get my powers under control. It was also going to be hard to figure out which powers I have and don't have. Yes, I do have biokinesis, but who's to say I have all the applications that go with it?

"Again!" Emmett shouts making me run my fingers through my hair.
"Can we stop?" I question out. By this point, it was only Emmett, Carlisle and I left. The others went home.
"It's only been two hours," Emmett says.
"I know, but this is tiring. I don't know what I can and can't do and trying to figure it out while testing everything on you is tiresome." I whine.
"Just a couple more rounds, Delilah," Carlisle says making me groan. I stare at Emmett waiting for him to charge at me, but before he could my focus drifted to the intuition that someone other than Carlisle was watching. I could sense that something was here with us.

I held up my hand in a motion for Emmett to stop and quickly whipped my head around to look around in the surrounding forest. An overwhelming longing feeling came along me as if I was missing a part of myself. My blood-red eyes scanned the forest line looking for movement.
"It's just the wolves. It's okay." Carlisle speaks out making me look at him in question. "We are in neutral land. Them nor we aren't breaking the treaty. They're just observing."
"Why?" I question out and put my hand down. My attention was fully on Carlisle.
"I don't know, but they probably just want to see the new you and how you are doing." He responds.
"The new me?" I question, slowly drifting off before quickly throwing my hand out toward Emmett as he tried to sneak up on me. Carlisle and I watched in interest as Emmett's body suddenly stopped mid-run; stilled in place; not moving. I paralyzed him.

I slowly turned and skimmed the forest line once again. I saw nothing, but knew they were there. I knew Embry was there. I could sense his presence and that electrical charge feeling was stronger compared to when I was human.

I wonder what he's thinking.

Yay! An update! Anywho what do y'all think about Delilah's power?

I personally think it's pretty cool. Also since I'm on school break I'm going to try to update at least one or 2 more times this week!