𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

With love, it's never just perfect. It never goes in a straight line. There's always bumps, cracks, twists, pot holes and turns. But to have love and experience it is one of the most beautiful yet dangerous things.

I had love and I was grateful for that. Even though I was now dead. I could still feel. Feel everything from touch, the wind hitting me, to the love of Austin. I still loved Austin as he did me even though I was now a monster.

A monster, which I never wanted to be. I rather would've died then be turned into a vampire, but my mother couldn't except that. They wanted me still somewhat "alive" than fully dead and gone. I didn't want that though.

So now I'm stuck. Never moving forward along in life. And although it had many advantages it also had its cons.

My life was already complicated. And even though now my cancer is gone and I don't have to worry about acne and other things. I have to worry about trying to seem human, not attacking humans, following certain laws, the sun and most of all the Volturi.

Everything is so stressful. My relationship with Embry, Quil and Jake seemed dormant and didn't improve much due to my new life.  I became very close to the Cullens since I was living with them and they were helping me out with everything.

The hard thing was with Austin, Andrew and Tony. I rarely get to see them. Everyone tried to keep me away from Austin and the pack. It's hard to control myself, especially around Austin.

Austin and Embry. That situation was.....interesting. It was like Jacob, Edward and Bella all over again as everyone says. That was something I had to be careful about. It would always be Austin, but at the same time I was destined to be with Embry. Now that I'm going to live forever I took in account that I have forever to be with him.

Forever.....what a funny word.

Nothing lasts forever. Not even me.