jacksepticeye

Seán McLoughlin
Regular imagine
Male and female reader

Your pov

I was in the back of the truck with a couple of other people varying in gender, race and ages, all above twenty years of age. It was dark out and late or early, it was somewhere between two and three am. We were all laughing and telling stories of what were goingto do once we get home. "Im gonna have her open the door to me on one knee and the ring" said one female soldier, yes soldier. Two and a half years ago i volunteered to fight dor my country and im only now coming back, i wasn't supposed to come back for another five months but we all came back early so i decided I'd surprise jack instead of telling him im home early.

After a few more hours of driving the truck stopped at yet another destination. The driver got put and walked to the back where we were. He openedthw door and said my tag name then thw nickname i was given by the troops. I stood up and said my goodbyes thengot out. The truck drove away and i walked up to the house. I was about to knock then i jad an idea. I knew jack wpuld be awake playing online games or making a video.

I knocked and waited. Nothing. I rang the doorbell, still nothing. I rang it again and heard a muffled "who is it?" I smiled hearing his voice. "Delivery for Seán McLoughlin" i heard footsteps "who would deliver something to me at this time of the-" he opened the door and stopped talking, he was looking at the ground then my shoes then at the clothes i was wearing and slowly looked up until he saw my face.

His voice was just above a wisper "(y/n)?" I smiled "thats what the package says, im gonma need you to sign with a hug and a kiss" he immediately hugged me and i huged back putting my head in the nape of his neck and wispered "i missed you" he pulled away from the hug and kissed me. "I missed you too (y/n), i thought you had another half of a year left"

"I thought I'd surprise you, now, im gonna go eat some cerial because im starving" he chuckled and we both ended up eating cerial.