"Excuse me. Where is your suggestions box?" Jungkook asked side-glancing at Taehyung who didn't pay any attention to him. He saw his hand that was still in the same condition and was looking more red and painful.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Oh, we don't have a box but you can fill this for that." Lady handed him a card for that and Jungkook quickly grabbed that and started writing something on it.

Taehyung looked up at him, hearing their conversation and he become nervous for some reason.

What he is writing? Is he gonna complain about me? What if SeokJin sir kicked me out because of him? Damn, I don't want to lose my job. 

Taehyung was thinking, chewing his bottom lip, he stopped working on what he was doing before being disturbed by the second meeting with that dark-haired male.

Jungkook also noticed that Taehyung was now watching him so he wore a stern expression while writing, showing that he was angry.

After writing he handed the card back to the lady and left.. not looking at Taehyung.

When he left with his friends who were waiting outside of the restaurant, Taehyung quickly went to the lady.

"Mrs. Choi, can I see that?" He pointed toward the card that Jungkook wrote a few minutes ago.

"Well, Taehyung it's for Sir. I am not sure if should i give it to you or not.." Mrs. Choi hesitated.

"I promise I just want to have a look that's all. And being Manager, I think I should look up at this matter." Taehyung calmly explained his point and Mrs. Choi nodded and finally handed him the card.

"Thanks, a lot Mrs. Choi."

He quickly looked up at the card. Jungkook wrote a comment, not a complaint.

It was a very good experience with your new manager. Though he barely smiles, still it's ok. I hope he will work here for a long.

Taehyung cringed at the lines but deep inside he was happy that it wasn't any complaint. He gave the card back and continued his other work.

It was 10:30 pm and he was still in the restaurant.

"Taehyung.. why you are still here? Your shift is from 10 am to 9 pm. You have no need to stay for longer than your shift." SeokJin frowned when he saw Taehyung working there.

"It's ok SeokJin Sir. It was rush hour and I don't have any other work at home, so it's ok." Taehyung gave him a genuine smile.

"Its Jin Hyung for you. And if you want to do extra work then I will pay you extra money.. no more arguments. But your health is also important so right now you are going home as I am here." Jin smiled patting Taehyung's back, feeling very satisfied with his efficient work. 

Taehyung was really happy to see his concern. Finally, he found someone who is trying to be close to him but without any lust,s something he really needed and wanted to have for long. 

"Ok Jin Hyung." He said and Jin smiled like he won the lottery.

"I will be there at 10 am tomorrow. Thanks, a lot again." Taehyung bowed to him, genuinely grateful.

"Sure.. oh yeah one more thing. How's your first day here? Was it good?" Jin asked.

Well besides that Rich Pervert.... it was good.

"Yes, it was a good experience. I am feeling like I already fitted here." He smiled and Jin also smiled.

After changing into his own clothes, Taehyung left for the bus stop after bidding his bye to all workers.