08. Sleeping Partners (m)

"Kookie can we sleep together?"

"Uh," Jungkook thought for a few minutes. "Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"I don't know. Jimin told me we should sleep together. Isn't it sleeping?"

"Uh yeah, sure."

"Jiminie!"

"What?"

"Me and Kookie are going to sleep together!"

"He said yes!?"

"Yeah!" Both males jumped with joy.

(jungkook is very confident and dominant during sex)

Jungkook kissed Taehyungs cheeks as he pulled the younger onto his lap. (tae straddling gguk) Taehyung blushed as he buried his face into the olders chest. Jungkook chuckled at the smallers cuteness as he lifted Taehyung's chin, kissing him softly.

Leaning up, Taehyung clutched onto Jungkook's loose shirt and moved his lips in sync with his lovers.

Jungkook pulled away, as he cupped Taehyung's ass, squeezing it slightly as the smaller bit his lip to hold in his moans. It didn't take long for them to attach their lips again and for Jungkook to slip his tongue into the others wet cavern, exploring every part and sucking on the others tongue every so often.

Taehyung was left a panting mess, Jungkook's  breathing pattern not being the best either. His hair was a mess from Taehyung tugging it and Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't like how fucked out taehyung looked from just a kiss. Jungkook smirked as he rested his hands on Taehyung's thin waist.

"Ko-Kookie?"

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around the smallers waist admiring the innocents beauty.

"Is t-there a rock in your pants?" Jungkook's smirk grew wider as he moved his hands back onto taes ass. Taehyung let out a gasp and gripped the shirt in his hands tighter.

"No, not a rock." Jungkook leaned closer to Tae's ear whispering, "Why dont you find out, hm?" he hummed as he pulled back only to start sucking on the others sharp jaw. 

"A-ah~ Kookie~!" Taehyung moaned out as he closed his eyes earning a chuckle from the taller. Jungkook slowly lifted Taehyung by his thighs and placed him on the floor.

Taehyung, being confused, opened his eyes looking at Jungkook who was staring at the boy. He loved the way his hair stuck up and how his lips were red and swollen.

Jungkook slowly undid his belt, looking at the pink and blonde hair boy who watched the older remove his pants and boxers. As soon as the black boxers were removed, Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw Jungkook's 'thing'.

Jungkook chuckled as he lifted the others chin, making eye contact before softly kissing him. Taehyung moaned into the kiss for no reason but it was enough for Jungkook's member to harden even more. They pulled back with a string of saliva connecting their lips.