34. Caprisun (m)

Jungkook kissed Taehyung with the force of a thousand waterfalls and gently pushed him onto their shared bed. Since Daehyun was having fun at his grandparents house and the two males were both feeling physically needy, they decided to give each other the pleasure they craved.

Jungkook crawled on top of Tae and pecked his lips before moving down to his neck. Once there he slowly swirled his tongue, being sure to leave a few hickeys.

Taehyung let out soft moans and gently tugged at the elder's hair.

Once he felt like he had marked the boy enough, Jungkook leaned up and kissed his tiger softly. The aforementioned moved his lips in sinc with his lover's, deepening the kiss.

They pulled away and took turns removing their clothes. Well they tried to until Jungkook accidentally ripped Taehyung's shirt since he got a little too excited.

"M-my shirt..." Taehyung's voice trailed off as he looked at his once favorite shirt. "It's okay baby, I'll buy you another one. We have some extra money." Tae sighed in relief and continued to gently pull off his husband's shirt, making sure not to rip it.

It didn't take long for them to attach their lips again and for Jungkook to slip his tongue into the others wet cavern, exploring every part.

"Koo- daddy? I want..." Taehyung's voice trailed off and his face flushed red. They had done it so many times but he still got shy.

"What is it baby? Tell me. You don't need to be shy." Tae whined and covered his face with his hands. "I-I want you~" Jungkook chuckled and burried his face in the male's neck before slipping his own bottoms off as well as Taehyung's.

"Do you need to be prepped?" Taehyung shook his head and moved closer to the elder, causing his ass to press up against Jungkook's elongated caprisun straw. (i hate myself for this, i'm sorry) Tae started to grind his hips causing Kook to moan and once again burry his face in the smaller's neck. But when he lifted his head up again, his eyes were dark.

"Don't tease me Tata. Or else you'll be punished." Taehyung's eyes became glossy and a tear escaped his eye.

"P-please don't. I d-don't want to be p-punished. Please~" Jungkook chuckled and wiped the younger's tears.

"It's okay. I won't punish you," Tae pouted. "Then why did you say it?"

"I meant- nevermind. It's okay, just forget I said that okay baby?"

"Okay daddy. Now c-can you please...." "Of course tiger." Jungkook alining his cock with his hole and slowly thrusted his hips until he was all the way in. He let Taehyung adjust to his length, scared to move since it was Tae's first time doing it without prepping.

"D-daddy~ move~!" Jungkook hesitantly thrusted his hips once again causing Tae to moan loudly.

"Ah~ yes~!" Jungkook was happy to hear the the younger moaning. He began to thrust faster causing him to grunt more and Taehyung's moans to become louder and higer pitched.

"You feel so good baby," Taehyung blushed and moved his hips to create even more friction. Just as he did, Jungkook hit his sweet spot.

Daehyun woke up from his deep sleep crying. He had a fun day with his grandparents. He got to eat delicious food that Jin made and he watched BT21 with Namjoon while they played with some of Taehyung's old Barbies.

Jin walked into the bedroom and grabbed Dae. He checked his diaper to make sure he didn't need to be changed.

"Do you want to go lay with your grandpa and I?" Dae sleepily smiled and cuddled into Jin's chest.

"Joon? Is it okay if Dae lays with us?" Namjoon smiled and made room in the middle of the bed for the toddler.

As soon as Seokjin placed him on the bed, he crawled to his grandpa and layed next to him before passing out.

"He's so cute," Jin whispered. "Be careful not to squish him. I will divorce you if you hurt our grandson."

"I'm not going to hurt him, don't worry about it. If you want i'll put my hands behind my back so they're no where near him."

"You better not jinx it," Jin pointed a finger at his husband and raised his eyebrow before getting into bed.

"Daddy.... can we flip over?" Jungkook smirked and did as the smaller asked, pulling him onto his lap. Tae wrapped his arms around the male's neck and quickly moved his hips.

He continued to ride his husband until he was near his high.

"J-Jungkook~ I-I'm- ah~" Taehyung let out one last moan before releasing.

"God, that was amazing. Do you want to bath really quick or do you want to sleep?"

"I want to sleep," Tae mumbled, burying his head in Jungkook's neck. "Okay. Goodnight baby, I love you."

"I love you too~" Taehyung's voice trailed off as he fell into a deep sleep.

sorry for the bad smut >~<