Boss

I walked into father's office while he held a meeting with the most important members of the organization with a Kris and his lawyers trailing behind.

Days before I convinced him to hold a meeting so that the other members knew he was in charge because i made him believe my older brothers were after him but honestly it was to show everyone that I was in charge now.

Father was yelling at his men and they all looked terrified, and seeing me was a relief on their part because they became acquainted with me and knew I could calm down the raging bull, my father.

"Father I was not invited for this meeting and as far as I am concerned am the head of this organization, did you forget that easily? You signed it away to me, remember?"
I ask him sweetly

Most of the men have shock on their faces, and begin small talk between themselves.
Others are amused, some have an unreadable facial expression.

Father notices this as well and he gets up, slams his fist on the table yelling,
" What the fuck is this Khloe? "

I sit down on an empty chair and tell Kris to distribute some files to everyone and when he opens his file quickly he realises what he had done and it finally dawns on him that he isn't in charge anymore.

Of the men speak up, "I think we now know who to pledge our loyalty to, its written here and its time  we changed our leadership too.
I hope we will enjoy working with you.

Welcome to the seat boss."

And they all stand and begin clapping for me, while congratulating me I feel proud of myself after a long time.

I see father hold his chest and I know he is having a heart attack but everyone is waiting for my orders  either to help him or let him be and I know that they are gauging me.

I get the gun and shot Father in the head.
" Burn his body" I tell Kris and immediately two body guards enter and take care of the body.

We will have a church service to celebrate his life soon. A date will be communicated to you soon.

Every one looks stunned.
I roll my eyes and speak  "now am the boss I expect discipline, hard work and loyalty, you don't want to get on my bad side. Am not Father I am Khloe and take no favorites" I dismiss  everyone after a briefing and I get back to work.

I call Kris and instructing her to kidnap Kiara. I want Sam!  its time she pays in a big way. I want my inheritance back and I want it with interest.

Hours later,

Sam calls me crying, "Kiki has been kidnapped, Khloe, I don't know what to do, who has her and am stuck."
I listen to a few more of her sobs.

"I have her with me." I reply without emotion,

"Am coming over and the line goes dead."

I had asked the maids to make her a special room, she is my niece after all but that won't stop me from getting what I want from her mother.

Sam arrives at the house and because security is tight she is almost denied entry.

When she comes I take her to my late father's office and she keeps blabbering her mouth about how scared she is about losing Kiara.
She brings me out of my trance when she nudges me asking if I am okay.

"Sorry I did not get what you said Sam what did you say?" I ask her.

"I am pregnant again Khloe!" She replies.
"Well we decided to try again, our marriage, life and we now in love more than ever again."
She continues.

"Really?" I reply.
At this point I am mad, I am seething.

And it scares her, " Are you okay, Khloe?"  She asks while holding her tummy protectively.

" No Sam I am not actually I just killed my father with a gunshot to the head, became head of his organization, today and you know who motivated me to do all these things, you did!
You killed mom and dad and got everything I had and decided to build your little empire with my wealth while I was raped you enjoyed yourself and had children you stole my man and he turned against me."

She becomes pale and am enjoying every bit of it and while I am still talking she collapses.

Kris, I call her and she comes, taking her to the dungeon.
I could tell she was enjoying this.

I instruct my men to be invisible, I want this to be a normal house for Kiara while I work on Chris her father.

Samantha POV

My back is aching and I am in a very poorly lit room and on a very uncomfortable bed, it takes time for me to adjust to my environment.

what is going on, I ask myself
until I remember talking to Khloe,
I remember her words.
OMG I feel stupid, I had always a gut feeling that I knew her who she was and now am practically a dead woman, lucky enough I still have my phone and I dial Chris number telling him to come rescue me but I am late.

She is here.
"I can explain everything!" I beg her  on my knees
"I am sorry Angela I really am. Am sorry,"
I continue begging.
She walks in grabs my phone, and the two gentle men I had not noticed were with her grab by arms and tie me to a chair with a rope that is so uncomfortable.

After they are done, she walks to me and injects me something.
"Now you not pregnant anymore!"

She laughed and slapped me hard across my face,
That is for stealing my man,
I can hear the venom in her voice.
She gets her gun from the back of her jeans and points it at my fore head.

I am scared I feel a warm liquid on my chair and know I have wetted myself.

Only option is to beg for my dear life, I think of Kiara, the thought of her being motherless brings a bad feeling in my stomach, everyone I care about I think of them.

" I am sorry Angela please, let me sign over everything back to you. I have a kid and she still needs me please let me leave, even Chris he is all yours."

I beg her and she drops the gun and leaves.
I let out a breath I never knew I was holding.

As soon as she has left cold freezing water is splashed at me and left to shiver.

I shiver terribly and know my death is going to be slow.

I slip into darkness while shivering until I feel a sharp pain in my lower belly.
I remembered the injection Khloe or is it Angela gave me and know I am losing  the baby,
The pain was unbearable,
I scream for help but none comes,

I slip into another darkness and all I think of is my baby and I pray it is all a dream.