From joy to mourning.

What more can I want from life, a healthy, loving and caring family, a  Business Administration degree and of course a well to do life.
My name is Angela. I am a 22 year old with no siblings from my parents. I live a prity normal life even though my parents are famous because of their business blah blah blah I dont just care.

Today we attending some fundraising dinner as a family. And I hope I wont be bored I just enjoy the food, hot guys and the drama with girls throwing off themselves to guys with no shame..

I decide to get some rest so that I wont feel tired too early from the dinner.

Hours later..

I hear my name being called out from afar but I am just too comfortable to wake up. Then I feel a very cold liquid being poured on me... water.. "wake up you lazy girl" my mother shouts and as usual I complain because no one in history as ever being cruel like my mother pouring water on a sleepy person. She drags me to the bathroom and opens the cold shower and pushes me in it with clothes because she knows that when she leaves me in my room ill go back to sleep on the couch in my bedroom.
After my bath I did abit of makeup which consisted of powder, mascara and red lipstick and slid into my dress which was a blue dress with matching blue heels. I was set to go for the fundraiser.
Just as I was abot to grab my clutch where my essentials were mother barged into my room.of course its her house but I deserve a little privacy. She was looking nice in a peach gown dress that I felt under dressed. "Honey I apologize for the wet bed and you look lovely and please be a good girl. We love you" she told me. I simply gave her a smile even though I was upset with her. We then walked out of my room to join my father in the living room so that we can go to their boring event.

After the party. ...
I was so tired and couldn't wait to get to my bed. My parents kept blabbering abot their boring event.
Just as I was abot to ask them how much they donated I heard a loud crash and I felt something hit me hard I couldn't move I was immediately blinded by darkness.

Days  later....
I woke up feeling like ive been hit by a train I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything.  I tried again I could feel my eyes open but just dint see a damn thing I rubbed them but nothing.  My head hurt like sh*t then I heard a door open I tried to say something but I could only whisper. I heard a male voice telling me to calm down of which it took longer but I finally calmed down.
He told me that I was blind but it cann be temporarily or permanent because of the accident and told me of my parents death. I was so devastated that I dint care abot whatever he was telling me.
Two days later I was burring my parents blind and only had Samantha my cousin who stood by me and helped me through the entire time by arranging my parents funeral.