Chapter 8

Samantha's pov

It has been a week since my father in law passed on and Chris is moody like a girl on periods while his mother acts like a bitch. I hate this family but since I am still working towards a goal of having Chris's wealth in my name I have to stay strong.

Khloe advised me to get Chris's wealth to my name after one day I broke down and told her about his affairs.

I have unfortunately gotten myself pregnant again and I see myself with many children running around the house if I don't pay attention. I am always acting like a happy wife nevertheless I love being a mother to Kiara and only Khloe knows how unhappy I am. She is a sister.

I am busy taking a glass of whiskey while am thinking of eliminating the child am carrying when a sharp pain  hits my abdomen and soon I see blood and I feel weak next thing is it's all black.

I wake up with a beeping sound, room is white and a smiling Khloe.

"You up! I'll call the doctors " she tells me happily. I just roll my eyes even though am very thirsty.  I am asking her for water even on my last breath and she is smiling.

Soon some doctors are here checking me,  after they are done a concerned Chris storms in, I act concerned and worried, I ask him, "is the baby okay?
" You were drinking when you knew you were pregnant and to top..." he stops

I am sorry. I told him, he just nodded his head and left me.

Every marriage has problems and these are mine he will get over it. 
I just have to feel better and buy designer dresses and bags and take care of Kiara.

Chris POV,

The only thing keeping my insanity is my daughter and work. Sam is something else sometimes she is sweet and other times the opposite. Mother is depressed and leaning on me for support. My life is hell hell hell.

How could she kill the baby,why didn't she take care of herself. I think to myself.

"I heard you came back, and in a bad mood why so soon? " Kris asks me. I didn't even hear her coming in I was so deep in thoughts. "Work is more important." I reply.

Her  father is a partner here so he wants his daughter Kris to learn the tricks of trade so she can one day take over from him. I must admit that she is pretty and has got a great body. I find myself staring at her sometimes.

I can't hear what she is blabbering about until she walks to my chair and sits on table and asks if am okay.

I don't reply I just stand and smash my lips on hers and she responds and next one thing leads to another now my face is in her hair and her hands are around me hugging me. It feels natural and perfect.

Be mine,  I ask her. I don't even know what made me ask her but all I know is she said yes and she is mine.

Soon we make love....
She is a stress reliever and am happy and offers me good sex.

*******
Samantha POV,

Chris is always coming late and is usually tired. It has been three months past since I lost my baby. I have no regrets though I know it has caused a rift between my husband and I. I plan to make a surprise visit at his office with lunch maybe I can start from there.

I prepare myself, do my makeup and jump into my blue jump suit and pair it with a pretty Clutch.

I pass by a food place get some ribs,drinks and fries and drop off Kiara at her grandma's place. They need to bond.

I arrive at my husbands work place and all eyes are on me. I don't come here often so everyone is looking at me.

A few hellos and nods. I receive, I reach at the door and barge in.

I find my husband kissing some girl on his desk and she is moaning his name.
I drop my bag and food on the floor and they immediately stop.

I feel hurt, numb and disappointed. Chris looks at me with a sorry face but she smirks at me.

"I'll leave you two, Chris please be home by 6 tonight." I pick up my clutch and off am gone. I hope Chris follows me but his door is still closed.

I leave the building with my head held high. I want to break down but I cant. I need to punish this girl, because I know she did that on purpose. I know it.

I ask Martin the valet guy to show me the  whore's car whose in my husband office and I stash the tyres.

I'll warn her. I clean my gun in my car, I have a gun for protection and I plan to use it now. I just need to wait for her to drive out alone.

At 3 pm I see her drive out of Chris's company heading where ever. I stashed her Tyre but she doesn't know it. I follow her and soon she is stuck in the middle of nowhere. Perfect place.

She comes out of the car trying to see what is wrong with her car.

I park my car behind hers carrying my gun and she spots me and begins to laugh. I wish I can shoot her but it's the middle of the road and I can't go to prison.

I walk to her and point the gun towards her but she laughs harder with tears threatening to spill.

"Shoot me darling." she tells me but I pull out the safety lock and she sees it's serious.

" I can kill you right now. I tell her. I won't give a fuck of what is between my husband and you just stay out of my plan. " I warn her.

She walks towards me and begins to dare me to shoot her. I look at her she looks determined and ready to die. I want to shoot but my eyes become teary and I drop the gun.

Next thing I know she grabs my gun and points it at me. "Go to my car grab my phone, purse and lock my car bitch and give them to me. I won't hesitate to pull the trigger because I have nothing to lose but gain.

I am scared to death and do what am ordered. I hand them over to her and she grabs them. She orders me to drive to a place I don't know while she is pointing the gun at me. She sits in my back sit and asks me to start the engine. After turns and turns it begins to pour heavily and she asks me to pull over.  I do what am told and she tells me to strip.

I wonder why I chose to dress like this without a bra. I do what am told and am only in my underwear.
Am ordered to get out of the car in the heavy downpour only in my undies . I do it and she closes the the door and drives off.

That bitch is a mad dog.  How am I going to get home naked with no phone or money.

She will pay dearly after I felt pity of that bitch and this is how she pays me.

But why would she do this to me, how does she know me? She seemed personal...