Chapter 9

Khloe  Pov

During the funeral I discovered that Samantha was living with her mother Bianca but not as her mother but a maid and I could notice the hurt in her eyes every time I looked at her.

Bianca and my mother were sisters but I don't know how Samantha would treat her like that honestly and to top it off that woman birthed her.

I was called back to my trance when father called me on my phone to go entertain him and his guests, I groaned inwardly as that was the part of the deal I hated the most.

Just as I had finished pleasuring Father and guests, I received a call from Kris asking me to meet her in the woods,

Knowing Chris as a ladies man I knew he would be instantly charmed by Kris and she would entertain him while I worked on father because honestly his a thorn in my flesh.

Kris was a stripper and drug addict who I found one day in a deplorable state, I helped her get out of it and she became loyal to me, i taught her how to handle guns and defend herself. Her only family is a little sister and brother who she adores. I love to send her on missions and she delivers with distinctions in short she was mine, my little lap dog. She is curvier, and a red head driving men crazy with her body, laugh and sense of humour. And the best part Father doesn't know her.

I keep her a secret from him, if he found out he would kill me. I use her to run deals for me, I get leads from Father, I have his office and bedroom bugged and most of his deals, plots  are in the office so, I get to hear them, act smarter and beat him at his game. And because of this I have a mini empire, people that are loyal to me because I take care of them, mostly if I am asked to execute them or I know an execution will take place I save them and they owe me their lives and they call me the black widow. No one knows where I come from, back ground, name or face or voice, if I want something I whisper in Kris's ear and she does the talking. I instil fear in them and am always in hats and veils that cover more than half my face,  and i recently discovered father is secretly scared of the widow woman.

Father is a bad man, his a drug lord, I discovered that he smuggles in drugs, girls and all the nasties. No matter how strict the boarder is, he has routes, tunnels used to smuggle them in and has many people loyal to him. I admire that part of him and I will become the Queen once his dead,
He has no children or wife, but he has us his children am third in line to be boss and I really worked hard to be here, I killed everyone in my path and I only have two men, my brothers who ever is behind me doesn't matter but that does not mean I keep a close eye on them.

I had Kris seduce and threaten fathers trusted lawyers to prepare transfer papers of ownership and sign them as witnesses, from father to me and only then will I kill him while everyone pledges there loyalty to me.
As I am about to walk out of the house, Father calls out my name and I groan inwardly.

" To my office" he yells and I know that tone too well its about to rain cats and dogs. I follow him there  and take a sit opposite him while he looks outside his window.

I text Kris to bring the papers to the house and a lot of backup to surround it and at my signal to storm into it.

Christmas comes early this year.

I look at Father and his still staring outside the window.

He gulps all his whisky, clears the throat and he asks" why have you betrayed me?"

I remain silent and he turns around and throws the glass he was holding on the floor, and it shutters and I think a glass is in my leg cause I can feel blood trickling down but that isn't my concern.

He then turns around and I see the hurt, confusion but it quickly flashes away as he removes his gun from his side belt and points it at me.
Then I quickly realize its serious.

"Father "
I call him but only a whisper comes out. I know him and if he shoots me everything goes to the drain and I can't let it happen this is my life's work.
Mom and Dad will never rest in peace!
I think and in a second I see a bug that I had planted weeks ago.

I gain confidence all of the sudden where its coming from I don't know maybe my mind.

" So this is how it ends you let our enemies win and my work goes to the drainage and soon we will be turning together in the grave, Go ahead father shoot!"
I speak as I walk towards his gun.

" And by the way your office is bugged. I walk towards where one little microphone is and show it to his face. Your lovely first adopted Son wants you dead and by now he knows that you know, so you only have me and you not sure if your second is in on you, so make me an offer cause am your only hope to get out of this place?"

How did you know? He asks with a straight face but the gun still pointed at me.

"Because I noticed of late our deals where going wrong and I knew the inner circle was compromised being a daddy's girl I had to find a way to save you because I love you."
I kissed him and he responded while lowering the gun down.

I ended the kiss and whispered in his ear,
"Call in your loyal son ask him and let us see how he reacts when he sees the bug but first I want something in return."

"Money ?" He asked me.

"I have money father something more " I replied sweetly.
"If anything happens I want everyone to pledge their loyalty to me, will you give that to me Daddy?"

He nodded his head in agreement "then I'll prepare the papers because I learned an important thing about you Father you document everything I'll bring the documents to you shortly. in the meantime order the men to put both your sons in the dungeon."
I told him and walked out of his office with an evil grin.

He did as I told him and I guess he has a soft spot for me and I turn to use it wisely

Father called an emergency house meeting later that day and while he did that I planted evidence in his first two sons rooms

During the meeting new orders where everyone reports to me and word had to be sent out immediately.

My plan was working, I asked my men to stand down but asked Kris to deliver the papers from the lawyers without being seen,

I took the papers to father and I could see that he was upset and I took this opportunity to make him sign the papers and he did without reading them and I gave him my body to get rid of the emotional anger he felt.

I calmed Father down, gave him sleeping pills, and made him comfortable, then I went to sort out the two people in my way my big brothers

When they saw me with a gun they asked what was going on and I told them am Queen of this organization and you my obstacles. This is for the rape, mental torture you gave me. I shot both of them in the head, Thank God my gun had a silencer.

Both my big brothers were dead and I had to dispose their bodies secretly.

Later that night Kris and I burnt their bodies and put their ashes in a trophy I had bought earlier on.

I did not want them buried but burnt and I was happy.

Every time father was unstable both my brothers handled business I guess its my time now as I decide what to do with my old man.

Father stayed in bed under heavy medication while I took over with familiarizing myself with the business and when doubtful Thomases asked me where Father was I showed them and slowly earned their trust.

I eliminated everyone and burned their bodies if they wanted to contend against me and when word got out, they were very afraid to come after me because no one knew where there  bodies where.

I had to learn fast all his businesses estates with the help of his top people and after I had the confidence, to finally eliminate him.

I wanted him to be aware when I take over his empire. I want him to see me destroy him and everything he loves.

Few days later he was in his office going through the past activities and running through the paper work to get acquainted while on the other hand I was preparing myself to go take over.