Meeting Her...

Two years later...

I still remember how Father rescued me from that hell hole and I'll forever be grate full. I remember waking up in a room that smelt like a gutter with dull walls and bullet holes in them, papers and dirt all around and a man dressed as a doctor who looked in his mid seventies examining me while I was laying on a dirty mattress, I heard him say she is fine and awake to a figure I couldn't see clearly because of the poor lighting, he only muttered and i instantly knew it was Father, little did I know he was the devil.

He came in and told me Sam was working with Chris Carter jr. my boyfriend. He was my light, my shining prince who proved he loved me over and over again, though he was not as rich as I was he surly did his best and for that I was grate full.

I was more hurt and broken that they both worked together to make my life a living hell and when I learnt they could not even make a funeral after learning my death, I felt a physical stab wound.

My Father, he indeed was my father but what made him the devil was after we got my inheritance he wanted 90% of my inheritance as payment and to be in his bed every time he wanted me to be there in short I was to become a whore to an old man and do all he said and he made me sign documents to make it official and legal. At this point I knew I died

The first time I looked in the mirror I saw a different person I understood why the doctor was attending to me. I looked hotter than before and I instantly changed my name to Khloe because I was born again in a new form and had a mission to complete.

Current....

Samantha POV,
Today is Angela's memorial and I still remember receiving a call on that fateful Friday  two years ago that Angela had died I could not believe it until I demanded to see her body so I can finally be at peace, I called Chris and told him about everything and he said he would pick me up from the office, I was heavily pregnant for my now current husband Chris. We decided to marry cause we were accomplices in hurting and dethroning Angela of her wealth and cause I love him as he was my childhood crush and when I finally convinced him this plan it was fit we wed so we join our empires.

We arrived at the city's morgue and we saw her lifeless body we  immediately had to burry her so that we were free from expenses and the public eye.

We now have a cute little girl Kiara she is all naughty but cute in every single way her dad spoils her rotten and indeed she took all her fathers features and just got my hair.  She doesn't realize I carried her.

Chris handles most things related to running our empire and I oversee everything. Of late he has been bedding different women and honestly am tired. His typically a playboy but one thing I love is that he brings attention to our daughter and puts her first.

After checking up on some files I feel my stomach rumble and remember I never took breakfast after dropping Kiara off to school, I feel like cake today so I leave my secretary to type some papers for a presentation for the next day and i walk out to cake hunt. I walk into a bakery and coffee shop and my nostrils are blessed with different aromas and my tummy rumbles like thunder. I order and take a sit and type on my phone for gossip related to my husband.

A lady whispers in my ear, "I feel your pain" and I turn to see who has such audacity to tell me such only to see a beautiful girl sit in front of me and introduce herself as Khloe, without even asking if she can sit on my table she is sited making herself comfortable.
I am clearly amused by her.
"Honestly I need friends and I like you so am sorry for invading your privacy but please be my friend, I promise to keep you happy" she pleaded with a cute face I could not say no I accepted and honestly I could really use a friend.

A great friendship has begun we exchanged numbers and I could not shake away the feeling that I knew her, but from where?

Days later I discovered am pregnant and I couldn't wait to share the news with my new friend, Khloe who I discovered was rich ( did a background am not dumb) and had so much in common, kiara loved her too.

Khloe was happy when she learnt the news and she was already planning a baby shower without knowing the sex of the baby, giving me warnings on how to be careful etc and I was grateful I had her. Protective aunt I smiled to myself.

Khloe POV,
(By the way Angela is now Khloe)

She is not pregnant I mutter to myself. I will destroy anything or anyone in my way to get what I want.

I feel numb and don't hear my door opening.
I don't realize that the glass I was holding of whiskey is broken until  father holds my hand and is inspecting it ordering the maid to bring him a first aid kit.

"That bitch stole my man. " I cried to him. He just begun cleaning the wound while I complained to him not feeling the pain.

"Get the f**k up" father ordered. I obliged but still had tears in my eyes crying.

"You will get Chris on your own eliminate anyone who stands your way and don't leave a trace, I'll help you the best I can. " he ordered me. 

I was out of words but hugged him vowing to myself to use what I have to get what I want.

First i need to gain  loyalty and trust from Samantha then kill her and her child.
No I will make her suffer before killing her. She will beg for her death.

A week later father tells me he is venturing into a car parts business and so he wants me to help him run it and make a partnership with Carter Car Dealers which deals with cars and has a CEO who is Chris Carter Jr. my love. I gladly accept the offer.

**********

Tomorrow I am meeting my new partner and I will look extremely business sexy and invite him over for lunch with his family to my house.