Asylum

I woke up with my head aching I dint know what time it was or what time I had passed down. I could hear sounds of people making weird noises like a mad house. Wait am I in one? No am dreaming I pinch myself it is real. I cry myself to sleep until I hear someone wake me up.

I wake up feeling scared because I cant recognize the voice. I was asking what was going on until I was forced out of my bed and dragged to a place which felt weird.

I inwardly prayed for my eye sight. I begged the people dragging me that I was blind and to have pity on me but to no avail. I felt someone strip me naked and cold water being splashed on me.

I cried out but to no kind ears. I was forced to dress, eat and drink pills and told I would see the doctor the following morning.

**************************

I was woken up, bathed, fed and taken to a doctor who kept on asking annoying questions on how I feel about myself and the shit.

Later that day I realized that I needed to put my little cousin to book. Of course not by taking her to the police and the like but dealing with her personally. But first I needed my eyesight.

After thinking about what I had in mind I decided to put my little plan to play.

1. I took it upto myself to know the people who are attending to my needs hence be nice and do everything they tell you.

Few weeks later. ...

I begin to regain my eyesight. Things are clearing bit by bit. I guess God felt pity for me and saw I was suffering. I have learnt not to trust anyone these past few week so I couldn't trust even my doctor or the people assigned to take care of me.

I regain my eyesight in bits as my eyes are adjusting to the light. It feels weird but I have to practice some patience.

Days go by and I know I have to get updated so I made a plan to get out of my room and visit some offices especially my doctors office because I noticed he has some newspapers. Maybe I can start from there but first I have to check the security around this place.