Chapter 9. The Kiss!!!

Sorry guys for the late update!! :(
Exams nearing and it really doesnt give me time in writing my story!! So sorry :)

So here's the 9th chappie and my favourite as well
Read it and let me know how is it!! 
Also comment and i might dedicate a chapter to you aswell..If you want just comment me in my message board for a SHOUTOUT!!

Also guys please FAN/VOTE/COMMENT :)
Really need your votes!

So keep reading and enjoy!! <3

_______________________________________________________________
___________________

   Neha's POV:

      We were sitting in a circle and because of Louis's insistence, we sat on the floor. "No!" Richa protested, "I'm not sitting on the floor. Let's sit on the table". Louis whispered "what a Diva! No you're sitting down, that's the rule." Amy who's always up for controversial games said "so I guess it's go Big or go Home right? We all here are matured people who have done stuff, right guys?" Saying this she elbowed Harry, who went pink. After a lot of placement, we settled down and started the game. Louis said that he would be the person who asks questions and gives the dare as he is the oldest one. We had to agree to his conditions. We then started the game! First it was Rhea's chance, he asked her "your first crush? And be truthful will ya?" She blushed and said "well it's Zayn! I really never paid attention to any guy before that so." I could see Zayn blush a little and Niall giving him a smirk. Louis asked Richa and she took dare, he told her to dance and so she did. She did an Irish dance she learnt for a show she performed in. Niall went on "wow that's nice. Didn't know our dance is famous outside Ireland!" Everybody else clapped loud. I knew it was my turn, don't know why but it felt really scary for a moment. What could Louis possibly ask after he knew what happened between me and Harry the other night. So I went in for the safe bet, truth. He then looked at me, gave a smirk and asked "when was the last time you, well how can I put it lightly, you did it with a person? Be exact!" Oh wow that was not what I expected! I saw Rhea closed Richa's ears while she was trying to listen. The others were just waiting, I saw Harry looking at me carefully, as if he knew what I was going through. How could I tell them the truth? It's too embarrassing, but then again it's not something to be be ashamed of. I spoke out "well it's been a while actually! Don't know how to tell you." Louis spoke out "well be precise. As Amy said we are all mature right?" I shrugged and said "well if its that then. Promise me you won't laugh." "Ok!" Everybody shouted in unison. "Well then, I've actually never 'done it' with anyone till now. Here you go" I spoke out. All  the people were shocked but looked away and tried not to make it awkward. 'Wow! These guys are gonna think I'm a prude' I thought. Then I heard Harry's voice "so saving up yourself for the right one ha? That's good!" Niall then taunted him "yeah Harry, she's doing that. She isn't a total pervert like you! You just can't keep it in your pants." Everyone fell in fits of laughter except harry he just groaned. I then realized, Niall did that to change the topic away from me, Thank goodness for that Irish leprechaun! After one round of the game it then came on to Amy, she took truth. Louis warned her "you said go big or go home right? Well be careful about choosing truth." She spoke back to him, "well give your best shot, let's see what you've got." He cleared his throat and asked her "if you could date any one person from this room, apart from the girls of course, who would you choose and why?" I could see she choked, she sipped her wine and took a breath and answered, "if it had to be one person in this room then, it has to be Josh. And for the reason why, I think he is cute and he is a gentleman and all coz he bought wine. Is it all you need Louis?" Both Josh and Amy blushed, with a slight twitch on Josh's lips.