Chapter 2. New Day,Time and The Same Ol' Peeps

Heys guys!! Here ya go... 2nd chapter!! 

Hope you enjoy reading it!! 

Guys please please VOTE,COMMENT & FAN ME!! Really need your votes & comments now according to that i will upload my further chapters!! 

So I'm writing Harry's POV in this chapter!! Hope you guys like it!! :)

ENJOY!! <3

_________________

Harry's POV

               I'm sitting here in my place doing nothing just chilling out. It's break time from tours and recordings, interviews and all. Time to chill with the boys. On my left I see Louis and Liam playing the new Fifa 13 on the Ps3, Zayn's sleeping as usual and Niall's digging through my fridge looking for something sweet to eat. It's very relaxing now, no more screaming fans, no more hectic tour schedules for a long time. In a way we deserve it. Some times those fangirl screams can really make you annoyed. Although we live every guy's Teenage Dream,I sometimes feels like going back to the same mundane life, working at the bakery and looking at options for university next year, etc. but this rocks! It's much better, much realistic for me. As I was almost about to get lost into my thoughts, Louis came over and ruffled my hair. I pulled it back into my do and at that time he spoke up," you were in quite a day dream there weren't ya? Was it about me? Oh you don't have to hide it, I know it's about me" he joked. " I lost against Liam again! Hazza teach me how to play it properly. I know I'm pretty good in this at the field, but not on a Tv screen" he stated. "Thats because you take gaming seriously. Like your playing it on the ground. Let loose a little" said Liam, who was saving the game. I spoke up" boo bear, you'll win one day. Just keep trying till then". I saw Liam trying to wake Zayn up, but in vain. He just lay there. Niall came over from the kitchen gave a long stare at me. "What happened?" I asked. "Well do you need to keep yourself in shape and all? Coz you don't have any food here. Only energy drinks. And I'm hungry, stock your kitchen with some crisps and chocolates at least" he said. "But we just ate 2 hours ago Niall. Are you that hungry? God where does all that food go? You don't even exercise". I replied. "Now that's what I call one hell of a metabolism!" Liam exclaimed.

                    I still was all unusually calm. Don't know why but being free just felt right! Am I doubting my lifestyle choices? Nah! Just happy about vacations I guess. Louis noticed me. He came over and asked" what's wrong Harry? Why are you so quite? I thought you were happy about the time off?" I replied "well yes I am just you know, one of those days when you back to the free time when this was what you imagined and not living it. I'm just thinking about stuff you know, don't get to do that a lot while working right?" Louis gave me a stinky look. "Weird!" He said. "Never thought you were the thinking type. Anyways just know whatever happens, we'll always be there for you". Felt good hearing that, although I wasn't doubting myself.

                I heard the doorbell ring, Niall went running out to get it. In a matter of seconds, I saw Niall with box of pizza. Oh! Boy he and his hunger never gonna leave us eh. In minutes he finished it all up. I picked up my phone and checked twitter. Same things, lot of mentions, girls wishing me happy holidays and all. I tweeted "Having an extremely relaxing day with my Boys!". This got like a thousand retweets and favorites in matter of seconds.

________________

So how is Harry's POV?? 

Did you guys like it!! 

If yes,COMMENT PLEASE...

Love you guyss!! 

--Neha <3