Chapter 1

Percy's POV

Beautiful was the only word to describe it. The ring I was going to give to Annabeth was simply wonderful. It had green and gray waves with a diamond in the shape of an owl.

I planned on giving it to her tonight. It has been exactly two years since the Giant War. Leo had returned to let us know he was okay. He and Calypso visit a few times a year. Anyways, tonight during the celebration I would ride on a wave and land on my knee in front of my wise girl, and pull out the ring.

I heard cheers and looked up to see fireworks. Tonight, not even my jerk brother, Aaron, could bring me down. Time to go.

///////////////////Time Skip////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"And what do you think your doing?" Poseidon asked me as I started to walk into the ocean.

"Getting ready to propose, why?" I ask wishing he'll let me go.

"Not now, your not. You are coming to Olympus," my dad commanded.

"What?" before I even finish the word I find myself standing in the middle of the throne room.

"Percy Jackson, you are accused of murdering a mortal." Zeus thundered. What was going on? Killing a mortal? I only kill monsters.

"You killed my daughter Annabeth's father," Athena accused.

"And my daughter, Piper 's, as well," Aphrodite shrieked.

"For these crimes Olympus punishes you with death. Any last words?" Zeus said holding up his lightning bolt. The only thought going through my mind was, "I hope Annabeth doesn't believe this."

I was angry. I had risked my life, countless of times, for them, and they repay me with death? I had gone through Tarturus and survived. With a roar, I let lose all my anger causing a massive earthquake. While the gods were distracted, I ran out of the throne room and caught a taxi to camp. I knew I had to leave to where the gods couldn't find me, but first I wanted to say goodbye.

Trivia: What state is Percy Jackson from?