"Truth." Harriet said indecisively and Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Ok then, What happened with you getting the first kiss from the prince, what were you doing?" Lexi dived straight in and Harriet looked unsure.
I kind of wanted to know the answer to this too, I liked a bit of gossip.

Harriet blushed slightly, "Well, we were having a picnic on the lawns, eating food and joking around. Then he said I was pretty and I kissed him."

"Wait..You kissed him? I thought it was the other way around?" Natasha asked surprised.

I thought the same but Harriet shrugged, "I started it but he kissed me back so I didn't think it mattered." She admitted and I nodded.

"Moving on, now you ask someone." Lexi said, clearly becoming bored. Harriet scanned the crowd of girls.

Harriet turned to Daisy, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare obviously." Daisy said bravely and puffed out her confident chest with a giggle.

Olive whispered something to Harriet and she nodded in agreement, "Ok, you have to yell out from the balcony that you're in love with your step-brother."

Daisy let out a surprised little squeak, "B-but I don't have a step brother."

"It's just for the dare. We'll think of something worse if you don't do it." Harriet says.

Daisy looked unsure, but stood up anyway and we followed her as she headed for the balcony.

She pushed open the doors, the chilly air flowing in. Daisy stepped out cautiously, before gripping the railing.

She took a deep breath and then yelled into the night, "I LOVE MY STEPBROTHER!"

The rest of us burst into laughter and Daisy rushes back in with bright red cheeks. I'm still laughing as we all sit back down in our circle.

It was funny, either if no one heard, or maybe half the palace did.

"Ok, Daisy pick someone." Harriet said and Daisy looked around at all of us, landing on Natasha.
Natasha, or Tasha as most girls called her, sat relaxed as she leaned back and smirked.

"Natasha, truth or dare?" Daisy asked and Natasha was cool about it, not bothered by the intimidating stares from the others.

"Truth." Tasha said calmly and smoothly.

"Ok, how many boys have you been out with before Thomas?" Daisy asked, redoing her brown hair into a bun atop her head.

Tasha thought about it for a moment before putting up a hand, "Now don't judge me, but I've dated 7 guys before Thomas."
Natasha I knew was 19, so she had time to date, but 7, she must get around a lot.

"Seven?" Lola gasped, looking shocked.

It made me wonder if Lola had ever had a boyfriend by her reaction. She was certainly likeable and pretty enough, especially since Prince Archie liked her.

"Yeah. I dunno, I guess I didn't mind looking around to find the right guy." Natasha admits with a shrug, then she looks around the circle, landing on me, "Anyway, Isabelle, truth or dare?"

I look over to her, "Truth."

Natasha grins, "Well, we all know you seem to spend the most time with the prince, so how far have you gone with him?" Natasha asks and it takes me by surprise.

"Please tell me she hasn't gone that far." Lexi says, looking at me disgustedly and I gasp.

I shake my head, "No, we haven't." I state clearly in my defence but Lexi still looks at me cautiously, "We've kissed a few times, hugged and stuff."

"That's it?" Natasha asked, clearly not believing that was it, twirling her brown hair around her finger as she awaits my response.

"Well.." I hesitate and the girls give me sus looks, "I did spend the night in his bed once."

For some stupid reason I felt like I should tell the truth and hoped they wouldn't freak out. I was so wrong. Every single one of them gasped.

The girls looked at me with wide eyes, clearly assuming the worst. Lexi gave a huff, like she knew I was that kind of girl. Daisy and Lola looked a little shocked, along with Harriet who seemed outright disgusted.

Seems like they wouldn't take if well if I'd added on that I'd been in his room many times and in his bed more than once.

I wave my hands to persuade them it wasn't what they might think, "It wasn't like that, he slept on the couch. He let me stay in his room after Genevieve was in my room. He insisted it wasn't safe in my room." I try to explain.

"He insisted or you did to get in his pants?" Lexi asked in a snigger and even Harriet looked at me judgementally. I could tell she wanted any juicy details she could get.

My mouth dropped open, "No, I would never." I snap and Lexi gives me a harsh eye roll.

"Let's just move on." Olive said, putting a hand on my thigh and telling me to ask someone. She didn't look happy, but she was willing to get past it.
At least some people like her weren't as dramatic about it as others.

I look to the girls who hadn't had a go, landing on Lola. I didn't want to pick on her but she was the only one I had dirt on.

"Lola, truth or dare." I ask and see her look at me nervously.

"Dare." Lola answered but what I really needed was for her to do a truth. I didn't think it was worth doing a real dare.

"I dare you to tell the truth. What the hell is going on between you and Prince Archie?"

✿✿✿

The girls gasp as Lola looks at me, shocked that I'd blurted it out. I felt bad too. I'd only done it to throw the attention away from me, and it worked.

"Lola?" Harriet looks to her, clearly this is new information her friend hasn't shared with her.

She takes a minute to form a response, "I.. Prince Archie likes me. And I like him. I just don't know what to do about Thomas. He might send me home and I won't be able to see Archie again."

"Hey, it's ok, I'm sure Thomas will be understanding." Tasha said kindly and Lola shrugged unsurely.

"But you don't want to keep it from him for too long." I say and Lola nods sadly, and I know the situation would make it extremely difficult for her.

"I know, but every time I try to tell him, I chicken out." Lola says flatly, clearly having thought about telling him a lot.

"We can be there if you need us to." Hadley adds in and I nod, so do a few of the others.

Lola shakes her head no, "No, I need to do this by myself." What she says makes sense.

There was a pause before Lexi broke the silence, "Any one else have any more surprises? Any other lesbians or secret prince's? Everyone else actually likes the guy?" Lexi asks and I see everyone else nod luckily.

Too much to handle really. But that means 7 of us all like the one prince, and only one of us can be with him in the end.