Epilogue - Part 2

6 YEARS LATER

After giving birth to 3 kids you need a rest. Not that I really get one these days, but I try my best to relax as I fall deeper into the bubbles of my bath. The smell of lavender and roses make my nose happy, the small red petals floating around only attempting to add to the effect.

I hum to myself as I close my eyes, letting my arms fall into the warm water of the bath softly so the warm liquid can coat my skin.

"MUM!"

I'm startled, opening my eyes as I slip and latch onto the sides of the bath for dear life. Water splashes out of the tub as I turn to see Avery sprinting into the bathroom as she pushes the door wide open.

"Aves, mummy's trying to have a bath." I say softly and she just giggles.

"But look at my dress." She says and grins proudly, her bubbly 3-and-a-half year old voice happy, making me smile, "I'm a princess!"

Avery twirls, her puffy pink dress swirling out and her light-brown, wavy hair flying around her. She looks so happy it makes me want to pick her up and kiss her cute rosy cheeks.
She has been obsessed with Disney princesses lately, as kids are, and I'm pretty sure I know half the lines from Tangled and Frozen by now. I bet Avery would dance around in front of the TV all day if she could.

Thomas has now been introducing her to dance lessons with Nicolas now shes a bit older and she constantly demands that Disney songs be played to waltz to. Although she hardly cares for the steps and does her own thing.

I'd love to give her a hug, except for the fact I'm naked in the bath and have no privacy from my kids anymore. I cursed myself for not locking the door, as it was only pushed closed when I was so desperate for a long soak.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." I say and Avery beams, playing with the ends of her fluffy pink skirt.

"Avery where did you go?"

I hear Thomas's voice and his footsteps come down the hall as he looks for our daughter. He passes and sees Avery, looking past her over at me as he steps into the room.

"Hey Tom." I say, giving up on having any peace and quiet.

"Hey Bells," He says before looking at our daughter, "Avery did you apologize for interrupting mummies bath?"

"Sowy mummy." Avery says and turns me to, looking not in the least bit apologetic.

"Go find your brother Avery, and tell him to stop bothering Lilli as she needs her nap." Thomas says and Avery nods obediently like the good little girl she is, before running away down the hall.

Nicolas, our 4 and a half year old, adores his little sisters. And Thomas adores him just as much, loving having a little prince and teaching him the importance of protecting his younger sisters. It's adorable really.

I look up at my husband who's looking at me like he wants to devour me. He's been doing that a lot more lately. To be honest I don't want any more babies right now though.

"You look exquisite." He says and squats down to be at eye level with me.

I look at him accusingly, "Is that because I'm naked?"

"No, because your mine." Thomas says and kisses my wet lips, his itchy stubble scratching my skin softly.

"Might as well put a sign across my forehead, property of Prince Thomas."

"That would be correct. Everyone should know your mine. My wife," He pauses and runs a hand over my hair, "My princess," He moves his hand to caress my cheek, "My whole world."