Chapter 15

I awoke the next morning, my legs entangled with Xander's and his arm draped across my back. I hadn't dared to move for I didn't want him to wake up. I could've stayed like that all day.

Though, his alarm went off soon after and he groaned, slowly opening his eyes. I stared back at him, unable to stop the smile that escaped and his hand reached up as he placed his finger on my lips. He traced it down and I sucked in a breath. Looking into his emerald eyes, he smiled back at me before he tucked his head into my neck and squeezed me closer to him. I wrapped my arm around his back and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

It was the best few minutes of my day.

Anyway, the two of us inevitably rose from the bed and began to get ready for the day. I headed to the bathroom briefly and returned to Xander's room to change my clothes.

He'd removed his shirt already and my eyes trailed down his body and slowly back up again until I realized he was smirking. Taking a few steps closer to me, Xander said, "Jasper."

"Huh?" I asked as he reached up to my neck.

"You can't look at me like that and expect me not to do anything," Xander said as I stilled under his grasp.

"You can't look like that and expect me not to do anything," I replied as I brought my hand up to his chest. He glanced down at my fingers and then returned his gaze to my eyes as I slowly moved my hand down his naked chest. Upon reaching his pants, I tugged on the waistband and he stepped forward until our bodies touched, sending warmth throughout mine.

He released his hold on my neck and tilted his head, causing me to open my mouth as I was ready for him. Though, instead of placing his lips to mine as I thought he was going to, he slipped two fingers into my mouth and my eyes widened for a brief second but I refused to show how he stirred me up. And so, I softly closed my lips around his fingers and lightly sucked on them before pulling my mouth back and releasing his finger. His eyes became serious and I stared back at him until he crashed his lips to mine, holding my cheek in his hand.

He was different this time. Instead of taking things slow, he roughly moved his lips against mine, thrusting his tongue into my mouth and the two of us eagerly roamed our hands on each other's bodies, our breathing quickly becoming rapid. His lips then wrapped around my tongue as he sucked on it before licking it and I released a quiet moan. It made him push me against the wall as he kissed me and his hands fumbled with the button on my pants as I hadn't changed from last night.

"Xander," I said against his lips.

Breathing heavily, he said, "Stop me then."

He fiddled with my zipper until he was able to slip his hand into the front of my pants and I shuddered.

"No," I said as I kissed him softly. "Don't stop."

———

Haha, anyway, after we finished and headed downstairs, Paisley was busy taking care of Hadlee and Xander went over and kissed his daughter on her head saying, "Good morning."

She smiled up at him and Paisley hugged her brother, shielding her face from mine.

She sighed upon releasing Xander and wore that same frown she always did whenever she looked at me.

"You're here again," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Yeah," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Why?" she asked and rolled her eyes.

"Because I want to be, Parsley," I said.

Her mouth dropped open and Xander's shoulders began shuddering with laughter that he attempted to hide.

"Parsley?" she asked, her mouth still agape. "How dare you."

I sighed and Xander stepped in, saying, "Alright you two. Let's just eat breakfast in peace, please."

Parsley, sorry, Paisley huffed and took a seat as we all sat around in silence.

That is, until my phone rang and I glanced down, my eyes widening as I read who was calling. I swiped to answer.

"Hi, Dad," I said.

"Hey, Jasper," he replied. "What're you doing today?"

I thought for a moment. It was Saturday so Xander was probably taking Hadlee out somewhere and I might do something with Drey.

"Not sure yet," I said. "Why? What's up?"

"Nothing," he said. "I was wondering if you wanted to come by so I can meet your boyfriend."

My eyes darted over to Xander and he looked up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Um," I started. "We'll see. I think he's busy today."

"I'm not," Xander said, grinning. "You are talking about me, right?"

I laughed. "Okay, I'll see what I can do," I told my father and we ended the call.

I told Xander that my father wanted to meet him and he expressed surprise that I had come out to him. He was nervous to meet my father but I assured him everything would be fine.

And so, we arrived at my house a few hours later and Xander and I held Hadlee's hands as she stumbled up the stairs to my house.

I rang the doorbell and my father opened the door, a wide smile immediately spread on his face. He brought me in for a hug and released me, turning his attention to Xander.

Xander quickly held out his hand for my father to take and they shook.

"I'm Xander," he said and smiled at my father.

My dad smiled back and I relaxed, glad that he was being accepting.

"Nice to meet you," my dad said. "Please take care of my son."

"Of course," Xander replied and suddenly, my father's eyes fell to the little girl holding our hands and looked back at me, his eyes wide.

"You have a kid?"

———
Hi, lemme know what you think (: