~Part 19~

"What is wrong with this girl?" Jimin muttered to himself before he looked at me. "She's going to get Mr. Clox to fire me, I just know it."

"I can't believe she's acting like this because you and I are living in the same neighborhood." I replied. Jimin agreed, "I know right? It's just childish."

"What are you going to do?" I asked. All he did was sigh in response. He seemed frustrated and I understood why he would be.

"My name's going to be called on the mic, my name's going to be called on the mic, my name's going to be called on the mic," Jimin kept repeating while closing his eyes in frustration.

"Mr. Park, will you please come to my office now." We heard Mr. Clox say on the microphone. Jimin rolled his eyes. "I got to go. We'll talk after lunch, okay?" 

I nodded in response then he walked off.

                    Jimin's POV

I knocked on Mr. Clox's door before opening it, seeing Garlsie sitting on one of the chairs in his office.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked even though I already let myself in.

"Yes, please, sit down."

I sat down in front of his desk. There was no one else there except him, Garlsie and I.

"Jimin, son," He began, "Garlsie told me that you accused her of throwing water onto another girl's phone."

"Mr. Clox, I never accused her--"

"Which leads me to my next question. Are you dating one of the students?" He asked and I got the vibes that he was angry. I felt angry.

I didn't know how to respond. It was true, yet false because it was taken out of context.

"Answer me. Your parents would be very disappointed to hear that." He said. He was a complete hypocrite.

"Mr. Clox... whatever it is, it was taken out of context." I responded, hearing a little groan from Garlsie. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"How was it taken out of context? My daug-- step daughter or whatever told me that you accused her of throwing water onto a girl's phone because you were trying to defend her. Why do you hate my step daughter and why would you defend the girl?"

I unintentionally raised my tone a bit, also leaning a bit forward off the chair. "That one is a definite lie. I never accused her, she's lying. She is the one who hates the other girl, Krua."

"Watch your tone young man." He pointed his finger at me. "Do not call Garlsie a liar. Just remember that this is my school and you could be fired."

I sighed. "I'm sorry. But that information is false because I never accused--"

"Quiet!" he yelled, not letting me finish my sentence. "Are you, or are you not dating one of the students?"

I answered, "Mr. Clox please hear me out. The girl that Garlsie said I'm dating lives in the same neighbourhood as me which I moved into over the summer. I had no intention of working at the same school she attends to which is this one. We knew each other from ever since--"

"So you are dating one of the students? Disgusting."

I stood up from the chair. "Not to be disrespectful, but you're saying I'm disgusting when you literally want me to marry your step daughter who's also one of my students."

Mr. Clox stood up from his chair too, pointing his finger at me. "Don't you dare say that. I do not care what you think, I don't. Because this is my school and I do what I want. Now, are you or are you not dating a student? It's a yes or no answer."

I sighed deeply. "Yes, I am. But we were--"

"I don't want to hear any trash talk about 'we were friends from ever since' or 'I had no intention of working at the same school she attends'. You answered yes and that's final."

I stood there in silence.

How was I supposed to respond?

"Break up with that girl." Mr. Clox said harshly. "If you do, and marry my daughter, you can keep your job."

I replied, "there must be some other way I can keep my job."

"The only way through is marrying my wonderful step daughter."

"Make your decision. If you choose not to marry Garlsie, then there will be no more 'Mr. Park' at this school."