39

Jimin replied while he looked at her, "don't worry, when we go to school tomorrow we'll talk with them both and end all of this. It was only after we finished writing the note I found out it was you because Jungkook wanted to look in the attendance for your name to make sure he spelt it right. I really didn't know how to react in that moment so I just went along with Jungkook and put the note in your locker. I really didn't want to believe it because I trust you. I was telling myself it was a misunderstanding, and I was right."

Still looking at Krua, Jimin smirked as he raised his eyebrow for a quick second. It was impossible for Krua to hold back her smile, what he did was so attractive.

Jimin chuckled, both because of Krua's smile and because he got his mission accomplished to make her smile.

The two talked about the hectic situation for a while more, sharing with each other their side on what happened. But they still couldn't really add up the whole situation, it was really confusing, especially when they had little information to the full story. It was a headache to be honest.

"I don't know why I was so stupid to write an entire note for someone I barely knew." Krua said in regret. Jimin responded, "hey, you're not stupid, you just wanted to be the helpful person that you are. Just be careful next time, but that doesn't make you stupid."

He then touched her nose and they both exchanged smiles with one another. Touching Krua's nose was a cute habit Jimin developed.

Comfortable silence filled the living room as Jmin couldn't take his eyes off Krua, who of course couldn't hold eye contact with him for very long and looked down. Jimin had the power to make anyone smile uncontrollably.

"Krua," Jimin called her in a soft tone. When she looked up, he was staring at her with love and admiration in his eyes. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

Krua tried to hold back her obvious smile as she quietly nodded in response. This was going to be her second kiss with him.

What are you doing to my heart Jimin?

After gaining Krua's approval, Jimin's lips cornered into a smirk right before he leaned toward her and captured her lips in a sweet embrace; all their feelings and pent up emotions, finally releasing in this almost perfect kiss.

They left inches of space between each other's faces after they pulled away. Jimin kept his head tilted a bit at Krua while he softly smiled, looking deeply into her eyes. He then leaned in and gently kissed her another time.

Garlsie's POV

Garlsie stormed into her father's bedroom, he was sitting at his desk while using his computer. Garlsie said through gritted teeth, "dad."

"If this is about Jimin then I don't know what to tell you." Mr. Clox replied, his eyes focused on the computer screen.

Garlsie spoke to him in an upset tone, "he would've belonged to me if 1, Krua didn't move in his neighbourhood, and 2, if you handled the situation better instead of forcing him to marry me."

Mr. Clox responded in the same tone while his eyes were still focused on the computer screen, "you're the one who told me to do it, you were behaving very desperate and constantly bothering me..." His voice trailed off as he narrowed his eyes in concentration at the screen in front of him.

Garlsie questioned while she walked toward him, "what are you even doing that's more important than me?"

She stared at the screen and furrowed her eyebrows before she said, "are you seriously playing that stupid game?"