46

~The next day~

~♡ Jimin's POV ♡~

After entering the school building, Jimin and Krua parted ways, she was feeling a lot better to go to school.

While Jimin was on his way to take his stuff to the teachers' lounge, across he saw the side view of Jungkook who was walking to a different direction.

Of course, Jungkook didn't notice him, but Jimin noticed he was walking with confidence.

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin called out, causing Jungkook to stop in his tracks to turn and look at him.

"Oh, hi Mr. Park!" Jungkook said with happiness as he immediately walked toward him.

They both were now facing each other and Jimin asked, "how have you been? I heard you and Seokjin ditched school yesterday."

Jungkook lightly laughed and replied, "yeah, I honestly needed a day off from school yesterday to just hang with my uncle-- who is Jin of course. I thought I would've been fine but I just couldn't bring myself to walk to my first class yesterday and I sort of broke down at the restroom. But Uncle Seokjin was there to comfort me and we decided to ditch school and now I'm feeling a lot better today."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin with closed mouth as he proudly clutched onto his bookbag that was on his back.

Jimin responded, "well, I'm really happy you're okay now, although I'm sorry that happened. I know it must hurt a lot, I honestly would've dropped everything and stayed beside you if I knew."

Jungkook smiled in appreciation. "Thanks Mr. Park, but just you talking to me right now is staying beside me. Even yesterday when you and Krua told me the truth you were staying beside me. You're a really great teacher and also a really great friend."

Jimin was smiling while Jungkook spoke, appreciating everything he said. "Thank you, and you're a really great student and also a really great friend."

Jungkook took that opportunity to briefly hug Jimin and Jimin hugged him back. When they pulled away Jungkook said, "thanks again. I better go now and see if Eunwoo got here yet, he's gonna be jealous when I tell him why I took a while so I might need to bring an armor just to be on the safe side."

They both laughed and Jungkook started saying, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'll see you later Mr. Park."

Jimin said with a smile, "yeah, see you later."

They then parted ways.

~~~~~~~~