37

During the game, Jungkook flashed Krua a smile when they made eye-contact, and Jimin noticed. He honestly felt jealous because of it.

A bit later, Jungkook yelled out, "Krua!" Jimin looked in their direction. Jungkook was holding up a basketball to throw to Krua when she turned around.

He said, "heads up!" Jimin, with a blank expression, watched on at the basketball that was flying toward Krua after being thrown by Jungkook.

She caught it as it was already coming to her. Jungkook smiled and walked up to her, his hands in his pockets, and Jimin continued to watch on.

Jungkook asked, "do you know any ball tricks?" Krua shook her head no. Jungkook smiled and said, "me too. Wanna practice something?"

"Sure. Want me to invite Sashe?" Krua used her thumb finger to point in the direction Sashe was. With a small smile, Jungkook started, "how about for now, let it just be..." He took a step closer to Krua and gently put her hand down as he continued, "us."

Krua took a step back as she said, dumbfounded, "huh?" Jungkook's eyes immediately widened a bit in worry as he also took a step back. "O--oh, I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?"

"Uh..." Krua trailed off as she looked over at Jimin who she felt staring at her. He looked away, and Taehyung called out that moment, "catch Mr. Park!"

"What is it?" Jungkook looked in the direction Krua was looking in and she responded, "oh, uh, sorry, I--"

Sashe suddenly threw her arms around Krua's shoulders and started talking immediately, "hey Krua, can I talk with you for a second?" She quickly turned Krua around and started walking away with her.

Sashe spoke while her arm was still around Krua's shoulders, "no offense, but why did you let Jungkook walk up so close to you?"

Krua quickly denied, "I didn't--" Sashe didn't let her finish, "it's okay, I didn't even accuse you. I mean, how would Mr. Park feel?" She looked in his direction and so did Krua.

"What? But what did I do wrong?" Krua asked, feeling confused. Sashe responded, "rule number one of dating, no talking to other guys. No offense, but you broke the first rule."

Krua looked at Sashe and said, "but I didn't do anything." Sashe then replied, "it really isn't you, boys tend to get jealous a lot." Krua looked over at Jimin and Sashe contined, "especially considering the fact Jungkook is quite an attractive guy."

Krua said, "I'm sure he'd understand." Sashe didn't like her comment. "I don't know, he seems to be deep in thought. I don't think I've seen him that serious."

"Girls!" Oceania suddenly called out from behind. Krua turned around and Sashe rolled her eyes before she did as well.

Oceania said happily, "I finally scored!" Krua smiled at her and replied, "ooh, you're great." Oceania responded, "thank you!"

♡ Jungkook's POV ♡

From a distance, Jungkook watched on at Krua who was with Sashe. She pulled Krua away so fast out of no where that the two didn't get to talk.

But one thing Jungkook noticed about Krua, was that in person, she didn't give him any communication whatsoever. He just assumed it was because she was a shy person.

Jungkook thought, then again, she did pull a prank on me earlier.

Cute.

"Hey, Jungkook?" Sashe approached him. Jungkook said, "what's up?" She spoke, "I think it's best to not try talking to Krua other than through notes, it's a bit too early for that."