~Part 15~

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Jimin asked as he took a step outside my door.

"Yep, you will." I replied.

"And don't worry, I'm not going to marry Garlsie. I already have someone." He then winked at me, both his hands behind his back as he walked off. I felt all tingly inside.

I closed the door after he had left, smiling to myself non stop because I was thinking of him.

I went up to my bedroom and happily threw myself on my bed. But although Jimin told me that he liked me and would never marry Garlsie, I couldn't stop thinking about that either. I felt a little jealous. I also felt angry at Mr. Clox, I never thought he'd do something like that.

Garlsie Clox, Mr. Clox. Ugh.

                   Garlsie's POV

"Yes, yes, I remember." Jimin's mom said then snickered a bit after.

I was getting bored. I came here with my dad for one reason and that reason is to try to get Jimin. He'd have to marry me otherwise he'd lose his job.

Dad couldn't even get another chance to bring up the conversation about me marrying Jimin because his parents kept cutting him off and changing the subject. It was annoying.

We were also still standing and I wanted to sit down. They never asked us if we wanted to have a seat. How rude.

Everyone's smiles were fake, inculding mine and my dad's. But I didn't really care who was fake and who was not, I just wanted Jimin.

"Excuse me, I'm stepping outside for a bit." I looked at Jimin's parents and said, then at my dad.

"Okay, here's the keys if you want to go in the car." My dad said to me. I took it from his hand and walked to the front door.

As I opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes! It was that idiotic girl Krua.

she lives here?! No wonder Jimin looked at her like that on the first day, they're neighbors!

I was furious. I wanted to kill her. When my dad first saw Jimin, he had planned some time ago to get Jimin a job when he turned 18.

That was the plan. To get him a job so he could marry me in return. But neither of the family knew about it and they never knew that I existed until now.

Jimin turned around so I quickly pulled in the door and closed it shut. I walked back to the living room and just told my dad that I was not feeling like going outside anymore.

I didn't care how childish it seemed, I was going to get Krua back for taking Jimin away from me. I already hated her and she just made it worse for herself.