The clash!

Ohhh god this took ages to write because soooo much is going on!

23 pages!  (8,175 words)

Enjoy🌻~

PEIN

You sat in front of Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori and Deidara, waiting impatiently in one of the Konoha inns. You were glad that they all gave in directly upon seeing you and carried on with your plan. Kakuzu hesitated to join at first but Hidan walked over to your side without hesitation simply because he enjoyed your company, which forced Kakuzu to drop everything and follow. (Except his money…he didn’t drop that)  

“Why aren’t Kisame and Itachi here hm?” Deidara asked

“Itachi had things to settle and Kisame went to help” You answered looking out the window. “For now Naruto has left…we must contact him as soon as Pein gets here” You said looking at the red messenger toad near you sent from Mount Myoboku.

Danzo had tried to send Anbu to watch you all but so far you did nothing to prove to him you are untrustworthy. It was then you heard an explosion and screams of panic. “They are here….Kosuke! Contact Naruto quick!” You ordered the toad and turned to the rest “Scatter and help the civilians escape. Pein will raze this ground in seconds if we aren’t quick enough!”

They all head out and you sprinted off to the Hokage to make sure she was safe. Pein appeared in front of the Hokage, asking about the Kyuubi. She refused to speak until Naruto appeared in front of him in the blink of an eye and punched him. Pein blocked and Knocked Naruto into a nearby wall effortlessly.

“How foolish” Pein spoke getting close and striking at him with the metal rob but Naruto blocked it with his kunai. It was then Pein’s eyes spotted the red ribbon tied to Naruto’s wrist. He kicked the boy off and frowned “Where did you get that?” He asked

Naruto opened his mouth to speak but you dropped in front of him, making the orange haired man step back.

“I gave it to him…You will have to go through me, if you want this boy Nagato”

He frowned “I do not wish to fight you” He said then froze seeing the supposedly dead Akatsuki members through the eyes of the other paths. “What is going on!?” He yelled angrily

You hid Naruto behind you seeing Pein fume. “Order the six paths to stop and I will explain” You said and he nodded.

The Akatsuki member noticed that the paths have stopped fighting and retreated towards the Hokage’s tower. “Explain yourself” Pein said

“I have taken the decision to end your plans for the sake of this world and everyone in it. This plan wasn’t yours to begin with. You have strayed from what Yahiko truly wanted of you”

He seemed displeased and released a metal rod from his palm “You are not in a position to make decisions for me”

“You move and we won’t hesitate to attack” Kakuzu spoke form behind him. Pein turned around seeing the four members standing there along with Konan. “Konan you too?”

Konan nodded “I believe in y/n and Naruto… I am convinced of their ways…Yahiko always told me to watch over you and make sure you don’t fall victim of your prowess but it seems I failed to do so…so now I will fix my mistakes”

Jiraya landed behind you “I know you are the most humane person out there Nagato…You said it yourself that you will protect your friends with your life. You saw that hatred is spreading and wanted to do something about it … I believed… that someday the day will come when people truly understand one another!! And that day is today… you have taken my words about pain out of context because you were hurt”

“No!! that is not true!! When this is all over, the world will once again plunge into ruin!!! You are not fit to rule this world!!! No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war. War will never cease to exist… Reasons can be thought up after the fact. Human nature pursues strife!! But you will never understand that!”

You shook your head “Yes we do!!! We have all lost family and friends… and we all aim to better the world…but fighting and forcing the world into peace, isn’t going to solve anything. Peace made by fear will only birth a generation of hostile shinobi!! If a shinobi cannot trust the system then he cannot trust anything!”

Pein frowned as you got close “The plan to catch the Bijuus wasn’t yours… admit it…you and Konan fell for a trap…This so called ‘Madara’ tricked you and you fell for it because of your good heart… I warned you about Zetsu and still you hesitate…we need to stop him and return these tailed beasts to their villages”

“Then what??” He snapped

“We request a summit meeting and you can openly speak your mind… I will see to it personally, if you stop this destruction” Tsunade said

“And if they don’t, I will! Because I agree with every world you said… You are my senior and we share the same sensei! We will break this chain of hatred…If there is such a thing called peace, then we will find it together!” Naruto spoke making Pein’s face fall into a sad one seeing he had used his words against him. You got close and cupped his face “You don’t have to fight alone anymore… we are all with you Nagato” You said

He felt extremely overwhelmed and hugged you tight, burying his face in your neck sadly. “You did all this yourself?”

You nodded “You always said stars were hidden on a rainy night…You just had to pass those dark clouds to see them” You said until he pulled away and looked at the rest “I accept your offer…I hope you can forgive me for all I’ve done”

Jiraya pulled him close “Now what good will it do, if we didn’t… thankfully your little blitz didn’t cause any casualties…Now let’s go! We have plans to discuss…this war isn’t over yet”

Pein smiled “Wait….where is d/n?” he asked looking at you making you smile “She is waiting for you”

HIDAN

It took you some time to be able to escape Konoha unnoticed and hurried towards the bounty office. Out of all the offices, you knew there was a place Kakuzu always went to because he had befriended the officer. You jumped from one tree to another as s/n giggled from the adrenaline of going so fast.

You reached the area and gasped seeing that Kakuzu and Hidan had already engaged in battle with the Konoha shinobi and was striking at Asuma. Asuma managed to duck from the scythe but it was heading towards Hidan, who was ready to take in the blades after cursing the man’s blood. You hurried and landed between Hidan and Asuma deflecting the scythe, not wanting this potential future father to die because of Hidan.

“Y/N?!” Almost everyone said your name in unison. Hidan frowned and looked back at the foreign shinobi “How the hell do you...” He turned to you “You came back for me?”

You frowned and turned around punching him into the wall “I DIDN’T COME BACK FOR YOU, MORON!!!” You yelled feeling your fury rise.

By now everyone had stopped to spectate and be able to connect the dots until s/n started crying seeing his dad getting up weakly with a bleeding nose, shook by the strong punch to his face.

“I knew that you looked familiar” Shikamaru said to Hidan the looked back at s/n “You are the father”

Upon hearing those words, Hidan looked at you “You are working with Konoha?...When the fuck did this happen?”

Kakuzu sighed “So you were planning to backstab us since the start, y/n?”

You shook your head unstrapping s/n, so you can rock him to stop him from crying “No…I only ran away because you wanted me dead! I know Shikamaru from a long time ago and he offered to take me in when we met by chance in the land of fire…I betrayed no one….I only wished to protect s/n! Did you really expect me to go back and wait for the two of you at the hideout!?”

Hidan looked at you sadly “DON’T BE FUCKING MAD AT ME FOR THAT!! MY ENTIRE LIFE WAS A LIE!! I was just overwhelmed…I was rash with my decisions… And I’m fucking sorry…please come back?...You were right about the rituals and all that and I see that now”

Asuma looked at you “You will have to choose y/n…Are you going with them, or staying with us?”

S/n was squirming in your hands to be able and run to his father but you were stopping him “Why do I have to choose?...Why do I have to come with any of you?” You said and looked at Kakuzu “Why don’t you two come with me instead?…I don’t know about you but I’m sick of running…I’m sick of living on the edge and these people were kind enough to take me in…So why don’t you just give up?”

Shikamaru smirked at your request and waited for Hidan and Kakuzu to make their decision, understanding the amount of influence you had on the two criminals.

“I loathe Konoha…and want nothing to do with that place!“ Kakuzu started then added “…But I can’t turn down a chance to be near my future investment” He said making you smile “What about you?” You asked Hidan

“I’ll follow you to the ends of the earth, y/n” Hidan said and you beamed, placing s/n down, so he can run off to his father crying. Hidan picked him up and hugged him making s/n hug back tighter “tch not too tight…I’m not going anywhere anymore, you little bug” Hidan whispered to s/n making him pout.

You relaxed and looked at Shikamaru “We owe you information and our services… I guess…just don’t put us in jail please”

He stretched his arms lazily “Well Hidan and Kakuzu’s crimes exceed the usual…For that you need to start working your way back as well…I can only meet you half way”

“Half way because you are lazy to meet me all the way?” You joked making him smirk until you continued “Understood”

Asuma felt bad for Chiriku but thanked the heavens the fight ended this way or else he would’ve been a goner as well. The two immortals got cuffed and followed you back to Konoha for interrogation, willingly.

KAKUZU

Kakuzu had finished stitching Hidan’s head back on after he lost it from Asuma’s strong blade attack. Shikamaru, Kotestsu and Izumo charged at Kakuzu, pushing him away from Hidan, making the latter free to head back to his symbol in time to curse Asuma and deliver the final blow. Asuma dodged the scythe but it was obvious Hidan was targeting his own body, until the scythe deflected with a strong blow of wind bullets.

“Hidan, fallback” You ordered, landing in front of them all, making the two stare in shock. “Konoha Shinobi…Stand down!” A man’s voice spoke as two figures appeared behind you. They were Homura and Koharu from the Konoha council.

Konoha shinobi quickly lowered their weapons, having their full attention to the two elders. Kakuzu spotted d/n in your arms and frowned “Y/n!? What are you doing here!?”

You frowned “I got the village elders…Even though you are not worth saving for turning your back on me. You are really a lowlife”

Koharu looked at Kakuzu “Kakuzu Shoku, son of Kagiri shoku of Takigakure. Our database revealed that your father had served Konoha greatly during the first great Shinobi war, alongside Hashirama, and managed to keep the villages in their lane. His services proved worthy, but only to have you suffer the consequences of your own father, after he was asked to retreat. We are not as cruel as your elders and will agree to have you back, working for us”

He frowned “You think I would come back to be your pet! After everything?? I am not my father! You are only accepting me back because you think I can help you take down the Akatsuki!”

You grit your teeth “You Idiot!! You finally get a chance to do something right and you refuse!! I came to Konoha because I thought you’d be here to begin with….It was true that I was mad at you but do you really think I’d agreed to let d/n live fatherless all her life when you swore you’d always be there for her!...turning on the Akatsuki is a horrible thing to do but…leaving your daughter is even worse….you should choose a priority and stick to it…And I want you answer now!”

Hidan paused to see what Kakuzu’s decision would be, until the miser frowned “No! I’m not a rat”

“Then I will convince you by force” You frowned, handing Hidan d/n and took out a summoning scroll then slammed your hand onto it, summoning a living corpse. The smoke cleared revealing his father and you frowned “Attack”

Kakuzu’s eyes widened as the old man charged at him with full force. Kakuzu released his threads and tried to catch the body, to bring it down but you preformed a few sign making him translucent like a ghost causing the thread to pass right through, until he neared Kakuzu’s face and gave him a undercut punch knocking him back into the wall, earning him another sharp kick in the stomach.  Kakuzu was strong but his movements were heavy and you were much quicker.

You noticed he stopped fighting and ordered the body back “Why aren’t you fighting back?...You continue to belittle me!! Fight me like you mean it! moron!!” You snapped causing d/n to cry.

Kakuzu heart writhed hearing d/n cry and whimper in Hidan’s arms. He didn’t fight well, not because he was weak but because he was lost in thought…he was laying out the pros and cons of all this and got up from the ground “You are an immature brat who thinks everything can be solved with one choice”

“Yes I do…You have been doing awful decisions since day one! So you wouldn’t know the difference between a good decision and bad one”

“Lies… I made one good decision in my life” He said getting close to you and continued “And that decision was you”

You frowned and looking away from him “Well it was one of my worst”

He sighed “I’ll come with…only if that is what you want”

“WHATT! Are you fucking kidding me! What about me you old fuck!” Hidan snapped while he was calming d/n.

You looked at Hidan “You can come with too you know…I’m not stopping you Hidan”

Hidan smirked and looked at d/n “You hear that d/n… you’ll be stuck with me forever bitch”

Kakuzu rolled his eyes then opened his arms to you “Can I get a hug?”

You brushed past him coldly to take d/n back “Tch as if”

 He frowned and you looked back “How does it feel for some to walk away from you?”

He sighed and nodded, accepting his punishment then turned to Homura and Koharu who had already dismissed the Konoha shinobi “So be it then… We will come with”

They smiled, happy that they had the upper hand on the Akatsuki and lead the way back to the village with the immortals in pursuit.

DEIDARA

You opened your eyes slightly and gasped noticing d/n wasn’t with you. You sat up seeing you were in some sort of bedroom, until you heard crying and sprinted out the hall, following the cries until you spotted a white haired boy, holding d/n while she cried.

You quickly attacked, pulling d/n from him, pitting up acid all over the walls and floor to stop him from getting close to you.

“Calm down little girl” A hissing voice came from behind you, making you turn around quick hugging d/n to your chest tightly as she cried. Your eyes widened seeing that it was Orochimaru.

“Orochimaur, I’ve been waitin-….You?” Sasuke said exiting out one of the rooms, noticing you and you looked at him pleadingly.

“You know this jinchurriki, Sasuke?” The snake man hissed in delight. Sasuke spotted d/n in your hands whimpering, feeling a bit shocked that you’ve become a jinchurriki “Can you leave us to talk?” The Uchiha asked and the snake man chuckled and obliged.

“What are you doing here?…and with a child. How come you possess a bijuu?”

You relaxed a bit “I had its chakra in me since I was young… I’ve faced the sanbi and it willingly accepted to be sealed within my body…I don’t wish any harm by doing this…I just want to be left alone…away from everyone to protect d/n…I am not a person who likes conflicts”

Sasuke sighed “What is in it for me, if I want to help you?”

You thought then bit your lip nervously “I heard you were looking for Itachi Uchiha. I worked for the Akatsuki and know him very well. If you help me out then I’ll tell you where he is exactly”

He frowned and looked towards the end of the hall then pushed you into a room “Stay here…I’ll take care of something first and we will head out; you earn your freedom and I get your assistance” He said then stormed down the hall.

You waited for hours, until the door flung open and Sasuke motioned for you to follow quick. There was blood seeping down his sword and you assumed that he killed Orochimaru. Sasuke took you with him to form his new team and you helped him face and convince most of them.

During this time, the news began to spread of Orochimaru’s death and the Akatsuki were sure to be aware of that. You headed over to the hideout with d/n strapped to your back as Sasuke and his team followed. Until a pair of arms grabbed you and squeezed you tight “Y/N CHANNNnn~! you are finally back!” Tobi screeched as he hugged you tight, making d/n screech as well. This guy was always lurking around Pein’s tower doing errands in Ame but he never got to be an official member, until Sasori’s death.

“Tobi let go of me! You are hurting d/n” You snapped for him to leave you as Sasuke and his team stopped behind you. You opened your mouth to speak to Tobi, until a blonde dropped in front of you with a frown “Y/N!...Where the fuck have you been un! I was worried sick hm!”

You pushed him away and stepped back, forming small acid bubbles ready to attack “Worried sick?! You left me you moron! Fuck you! You are the most selfish man I’ve ever met. You chose your dumb art over d/n! How the hell do you sleep at night with these messed up priorities! I WISH YOU BURNT TO A CRISP BACK THERE!”

He raised his hands in surrender “I don’t want to fight you, y/n. I was wrong I know un. I’m an idiot I deserve to be punched in the face and I kinda earned a slap of reality from danna yeah… He was supposedly going to help me find you and I_” He stopped, noticing Tobi was there listening and decided to stay quiet about Sasori faking his death. You realized he paused and turned to look at Sasuke “Up north from here in a concealed cave lies the Akatsuki’s hideout…Itachi is heading to the land of fire so he is probably taking the east route a few miles from here” You said, snapping Deidara’s attention to the Uchiha making him frown and ball his fists but you took his hand and pulled him away sprinting off from Tobi.

“Wait!! Senpai!! Where are you going!!” Tobi called then looked down sadly and turned to follow Sasuke, who had already left.

------------------------------------------

You landed in a clearing far away from everyone then slapped the blonde angrily.

He smiled and grabbed his cheek “I deserve that and more hm”

“I’d punch you, but a slap is more demeaning! Explain yourself!”

“Daddy!” D/n whined.

He looked at you for permission to hold her, then reached out to take her from you and nuzzled against her. “Danna… is still alive un. I helped him fake his death in exchange he helps me out in keeping you safe and hiding you while this is all over. He told me you were taken by Orochimaru and after his death, I wanted to head over there to see if you were alright, knowing the Uchiha is on the loose hn. He told me you became the Jinchuriki of the Sanbi and I was supposed to catch it….Tch but like hell I will! You are my girl yeah…I’ll go against the world for you and with this newly attained power, I can and will un”