Seeking refuge

Who did it rain on this morning on the way to work? ME! 🙋‍♀️~

The girls are forming allies of their own now~ The story is gonna reach its peak soon hehehe >w<

Another book where my baby bois live!!

Enjoy🌻~

PEIN

You traveled far towards the land of fire and sighed tiredly. You didn’t like this part of town. It was filled with drunkards lingering outside of brothels and half naked women walking about. You hugged d/n close, closing her eyes until you saw some man get tossed out a bar’s window.

“You can’t possibly beat the almighty, gallant Sannin, the great Toad sage! Jiraya sama!!” You saw a white haired old man striking a Kabuki pose, giving dramatic introductions to himself while everyone starred.

“Jiraya?” You asked remembering the old pervert from when you first met and rushed towards him “Jiraya sama!! What are you doing in a place like this? Have some decency! You are a Sannin!” You said with a clear blush on your face.

The old man looked down at you questioningly until he spotted the red ribbon in your hair “Miko chan? …is that you?...heh I should ask you the same thing little girl”

You blushed darkly “I was passing by…I need to find Naruto Uzumaki. Do you know where he might be?”

“I’m afraid he is out on a mission” He said. A few crowds formed to see what had happened to the knocked out man and Jiraya noticed your uneasiness to all the attention holding a little child in hand. He carried you up and jumped away from the scene, until you reached a clearing in the forest nearby and he put you down.

“Who is the kid?” he asked in a serious tone  

“She is my daughter, d/n” You said and d/n hid her face in your neck from the old man whining slightly

“Daughter?... but aren’t you a miko?” he asked curiously

You smiled awkwardly “Well it is a long story but….I fell for my Kami”

“Your Kami…I thought you meant it figuratively…What is your Kami like?... Is he like some sort of prophet?”

“You can say that... but you know him well I heard” you said, placing d/n down for her to wander around and got to pick up flowers.

He looked at you questioningly and you continued “Do you remember the Ame orphans you trained?...They survived…but one of them died later on by the hands of Hanzo. As for my Kami, he is none other than Nagato Uzumaki. He has mastered his Rinnegan now and is the father of my child”

The Sannin’s eyes widened at the news and looked at the little girl who was picking flowers.

“What did you come here for?” he asked worriedly

“Nagato isn’t safe… I need allies…Since Naruto is the only Uzumaki I know, then he is the only family I have left to turn to” You said and he smiled “how about we head back to Konoha and you will tell me all about everything…A Uzumaki is always welcome in Konoha. You can say I’m part of the family as well” he said

You smiled and nodded taking d/n’s hand and following him to the village. You knew you shouldn’t sell Nagato out this way to the enemy but when it comes to his safety, you had to do anything you could to protect him. Even if that means ruining his entire life’s work. You shall side with the Kyuubi until the time comes. No one will be able to touch your kami or toy with his head to achieve their filthy plans.

HIDAN

Kakuzu’s plan worked and you were able to fake your death, while he headed off to Yugakure to find Hidan and continue with his assigned mission. Now you had to find a place to stay, so you wandered aimless in the land of fire in search for a decently priced inn to stay at. You sat down on a small log putting s/n down because he was starting to get fussy from being carried around a lot.

“S/n, baby stay close an don’t wonder off while mommy rests okay” you said and he just crouched down picking a rock from between the grass. You took out your wallet seeing that it was almost empty and knew s/n will start getting hungry soon. You felt so lost and completely hopeless. You buried your face in your hands bursting out crying. “I’m such a mess!” you wept, alarming s/n who walked to you leaning his head on your knee, stroking your side gently as you sobbed.

“y/n? Is that you” a familiar voice spoke

You quickly looked up wiping your eyes to see two men in front of you but one of them was Shikamaru!

“You know this woman?” The other man said. He was a tall bearded man with a cigarette in his mouth and spiked black hair and looked much older than Shikamaru did.

Shikamaru nodded to him and got close, then spotted s/n and smirked “So there he is… why are you crying this time huh? Another fight with your troublesome man?”

You rubbed the back of your head as s/n hid behind you. You know you shouldn’t ask for a stranger’s help but he was your only hope “Remember when you said I’ll regret my decision?...well I do and something awful happened”

“Did something happen to his father?” he asked worriedly

“His father is out to kill me…because I insulted his religion and lied to him…Tch when I say it out loud, it sounds so fucked up doesn’t it?” you said

The older man frowned “A father after his own wife and child how disturbing…do you have a place to stay?...can you give us details on him so we can catch him before he hurts you?”

You shook your head “I can’t do that…He isn’t a bad person, just clouded with dumb ideologies…However we left in haste and I barely had time to pack my things…so no I have nowhere to stay” You said until s/n started to whimper sadly. You picked him up and rocked him gently, knowing that he was getting hungry.

Shikamaru looked at his sensei then at you “Come with us… I don’t think we can turn out back on a mother and child stranded in the land of fire…You are on our land, so you are our responsibility”

You shook your head “No… I don’t want to be a burden”

“None sense don’t you know that konoha shinobi are the most hospitable heh” The sensei laughed and you smiled “Even if I was a washed up missing nin?” you said pointing to your slashed Taki forehead protector”

“I weirdly know you mean no harm, y/n… It is troublesome but I think you grew on me. I have still yet to see your abilities, which I know can be useful” Shikamaru said picking up your bag then started leading the way as you tried calming s/n down. For a lazy boy, he sure took the effort and time to pull people in need towards him. This boy was something else.

(Shikamaru is my favorite konoha baby boy😤💕)

KAKUZU

You headed into the shady part of a small village and kicked open door with a frown startling the three men inside. All three of them worked for Kakuzu and you hoped you got to them first before he did; his banker, accountant and their guard.

“Y/n? you can knock you know” The banker said nonchalantly. You walked in with d/n strapped to your back and handed him your key. “Open up the safe for me. I’m withdrawing”

“Did you get Kakuzu sama’s permission to do that?” He said not bothering to look at you. You frowned “I don’t need his permission to touch *my* money…Now open the goddamn safe before I slaughter all three of you!!” You yelled making them all tense up.

The banker quickly did as he was told and you walked in sealing all the money in a scroll then turned to leave.

“Hey!! Oyy! What about Kakuzu sama?” he complained. You stopped at the door “If he asked about me, tell him to go fuck himself and that he just made an enemy for life” You said then stormed out.

You hurried outside and blended into the people in the market not knowing where to go to next. You had to hide from the Akatsuki and Kakuzu separately, so it would be unwise to settle in a simple village… you had to find something more locked up where he didn’t have any connections. You felt d/n whimpering and stopped a few miles from the village to take out some food for her from your bag. You handed her a cut apple and sat next to her on the ground making sure she was chewing well. You heard movement and someone dropped down from the tree making you flinch.

“Yo, Is that you y/n?” A masked silver haired man spoke while holding his usual perverted book.

You smiled and got up to bow slightly “Kakashi san…it seems I run into you quite a lot”

He rubbed the back of his head “Are you having a picnic?”

You smiled “Sort of…D/n say hi to Kakashi sama”

D/n waved her hand to him as she continued to munch on her apple. He smiled and knelt down ruffling her hair “She is adorable. Glad I finally got to meet her”

You smiled at the sweet sight and he stood up, looking at you “I never seemed to be in time to meet your husband”

Your smiled dropped and you spoke “I’d don’t think you’d ever get the chance after today”

“Did something happen to him?”

“No…we separated…he wasn’t ready to take responsibly for his child, so I’m stuck being the mature one instead” you explained

Kakashi felt a bit conflicted and rubbed the back of his neck “Do you need a place to stay?”

You raised an eyebrow “by that you mean Konoha?...I don’t think they would let me in”

“Of course they can…well I can. I wouldn’t mind you join me… it wouldn’t be right to leave you too out here unprotected with a two year old”

You smiled seeing you were back to your old habits in seducing men with your helplessness and hugged him tight “Ohh thank you Kakashi… You are too kind” You said faking a few tears trying to break the man’s heart. He shyly withdrew from the hug and rubbed the back of his head “Let’s go then. You two must be exhausted”

You grabbed your bag and took d/n’s hand following the silver haired man to konoha.

DEIDARA

You were going to regret doing this but there was no choice. You headed off into Kumogakure to meet up with the only person who offered you refugee back when you got into trouble. You landed in front of a small house built between to mountain sides and put d/n down, taking her hand in yours, then reached the door and knocked. You waited for a while until the door opened revealing Ryu (Yes, that hot boy from the “I quit the Akatsuki” chapter)

His eyes widened and he spotted d/n “Y/n?...Is that you?”

You smiled “Can I come in?”

He nodded and moved aside for you to enter. “Why are you back?”

“I came to take your advice on something… you seem to be living on the edge of the law and have everything working out for you…I would like to do the same”

He smiled “So the blonde finally done it huh?.. tch I guessed as much. He doesn’t seem too mature and almost always needs someone to baby him…You are welcome to stay as long as you want…but first… you must introduce me to this beautiful girl” He said kneeling down to see d/n.

You smiled “D/n say hello”. She shyly greeted him and he petted her hair then stood up.

You sat down with him in the main hall with d/n in your lap, until the small boy you saved walked in to the hall to see who was at his house and smiled “Onee chan!” He cheered and ran to hug you. He had grown quite a lot and you hugged him back tight, making d/n look up at him curiously.

“Aoi kun, how about you got take d/n to play, while we talk” Ryu suggested and without hesitation Aoi took d/n’s hand heading to his room. You smiled at the sight of the two and sighed “Ok so… I’m a mother now as you see and the organization is hunting me down for the three tails… find me a solution because I am completely out of it…You are my only hope Ryu san”

He chuckled and thought “Well word on the street is that Orochimaru is looking for someone to tame the sanbi-“

“I’m not working for Orochimaru!” You snapped

“tsk I didn’t finish… that blonde made you too impatient” He chuckled poking your nose, making you blush.

“The Sanbi is without a jinchuriki at the moment. The only good candidate for it is you since you already contain some of its power and have already beat Yagura sama. The nations will soon move out to catch it, so you need to reach for it first and then offer your services to them. Seeing that you are previously part of the Akatsuki, I think they will make use of your information and power alike”

Your eyes widened at the genius idea and smiled “That is so genius that I could kiss you right now!!” You said excitedly and he closed his eyes leaning in but you placed your hand in his face “That was figurative…I won’t kiss you” You sweat dropped and he backed away with a chuckle “I know but I thought I’d take my chances”

“But wait… What is in it for you? Why are you helping me?” you asked skeptically

“You saved my little brother…Isn’t that enough to repay you?... he means the world to me, as you see, and I’d do anything for him…Also…I’ve always idolized you in a way. You are such a tough girl, throwing yourself at danger like that…You can say it’s a little crush”

You felt your heart writhe hearing those words “You think… you think I’m tough?...Thank you” You said and pulled him in for a hug. He sighed “Well I expected more than a hug for those words, but this is okay too” He said until you pulled away and slapped his shoulder making him chuckle and apologize shyly.

SASORI

You thankfully reached Yagukure and met up with your brother. You hugged him tight and burst into tears as soon as you did. He rubbed your back gently and kissed your forehead “Shhh, y/n please stop crying…or else I’ll cry too”

S/n felt your distress and hugged your leg tearing up as well. You pulled away and spotted the cult members getting close to see if you were okay. Your brother motioned to them and a female cultist approached s/n taking his hand “come here little one, let us get you something to eat” She said. He used to cower away but after spending time with Deidara, he felt much more confident and wandered off with the woman, while your brother continued to calm you down.

He took you inside their hideout and sat you on his bed kneeling in front of you listening to all you had to say. “Onee chan, please don’t cry over that idiot… he isn’t worthy of your tears… You are stronger than this. It is his loss and your gain. As far as you know, his grandmother is on your side and so are we. The only person who is powerless and alone is him…. I never like that fucker to start with….but shit happens” He said holding your hands.

You sniffed and nodded “My life is such a mess…How many times will I continue to get betrayed this way because of my feelings… it seems I can never let my guard down to anyone…Sometimes I feel like the world is out to get me…And I don’t know what I did wrong that the universe is punishing me this way”

He hugged you tight and sighed “No the world isn’t out to get you, you are just too kind and sweet. And when you fall, you fall hard sis… Stop crying please”

You nodded and wiped your tears “I fell alright…and it hurts like hell…I don’t like crying in front of s/n…it makes me feel so weak”

“S/n is having the time of his life now, honestly. He is our new blood...all the cultists are going crazy over him and spoiling him to no ends, so don’t worry. You can stay here as long as you want and I wouldn’t mind if you stay here forever. This is your home after all” He said

You sighed “I’ll think about it …Thank you for the offer”

He smiled “Let’s go eat. I bet you are starving from the trip” He said and helped you up taking you to the main hall where s/n was busy laughing and giggling, as the cultists showered him with kisses, trying to appease the new blood.