Daddy/baby moments

I’m time skipping to the little babies most memorable milestones.
Relish this chapter my children because you know what comes after this much fluff~

And for the millionth time… No! I won’t kill the children geez… you do something once and everyone stays at it!! (unless it was Pein’s story… in the first book I killed his kid twice >_>)

Enjoy🌻~ 

Pein 

D/n was a very calm and shy girl. Nagato was afraid that she wouldn’t be able to tell who her real father was because he would handle her most of the times using one of the six paths that were free to assist. However, she was smart and looked into his eyes as if she knew it was him that he was there with her. She didn’t cry when she was held by him because he felt like she always understood how he felt and tried her best to communicate with him with hugs and sloppy kisses.

Nagato was watching d/n, while you were away on a small mission. She was sitting in front of his contraption on a small blanket playing with a few toys and blabbering to herself. She was old enough to sit up straight on her own and crawl around so she needed 24/7 surveillance. Nagato was sitting on the ground, looking over the balcony towards the city, watching the rain sadly. It always seemed to remind him of Yahiko every time. 

D/n noticed his uneasiness and crawled towards him bumping into his side. He looked down and smiled, as she offered her toy to him seeing that he was sad. He smiled and took the toy from her “Thank you D/n. you are too sweet” He said almost tearing up at the kind gesture until she pointed at the city “Ame?” 

His eyes widened hearing her speaking for the first time and he laughed and smiled widely carrying her into his lap “Yes! D/n that is Ame” he said holding her hand out so she can touch the falling rain. 

She smiled and repeated to herself “Ame” 

He hugged her tight feeling his eyes tear up “My smart girl…You are too precious. I can’t believe Ame is your first word…Hopefully you will do great things for Amegakure when you grow up”

She mumbled incomprehensible words and pulled away wanting to go back to her toys. He put her down then watched her crawl back to her little blanket playing with the little building blocks. He couldn’t help but tear up a bit as how wonderful she was. 

HIDAN

Hidan was extremely connected to his son with no knowledge of personal space what so ever. He would smother him with affection, until the child is screaming for Hidan to go away which will end up in Hidan teasing him some more, and end up with tons of screaming and you pushing Hidan away from the now feisty boy. S/n became really destructive and violent, when angry and would bite and pull your hair when you carry him, because Hidan put him on edge so much. You told Hidan that he should be calm when handling the boy because at this age, s/n was like a sponge ready to imitate and copy whatever he sees. Hidan apologized halfheartedly and agreed to be calmer and less agitating when handling S/n. 

You were outside the room talking to Pein about the new mission, while Hidan was inside the room sharpening his scythe. S/n was sitting with his back against Hidan’s playing with a small teddy bear you bought him. 

“Shit!!” Hidan jumped alarming s/n, as his finger got cut with the red blade. S/n looked at him worriedly seeing his bleeding finger, as Hidan looked for a cloth to wrap his bleeding finger before it dripped to the ground. S/n pulled on to his sleeve to grab his attention and Hidan turned to him questioningly. S/n took his bleeding finger in to his mouth making Hidan gasp but he didn’t stop him. This had to be a reaction from when S/n got sick and you cut your finger to make him suck on it, so that he would take some of your immunity, making him much healthier. 

Hidan, however, understood it in another way and smirked “My boy is excited to be a jashinist?… heh you want to curse your dad don’t you?” He carried him up and hugged him tight “Y/N!!! S/N HAS ACCEPTED JASHIN AS HIS LORD!!!! I HAVE A LEGACY NOW! HE IS MY SPAWN HAHA!”

You and Pein looked at the door in confusion and you rolled your eyes excusing yourself and opened the door “Hidan! Keep it down! S/n hates loud noises” 

“Shut the fuck up!! You can’t ruin this for me! haha my little boy is going to become a jashinist” He said smothering the boy in hugs causing him to scream and bite his finger and you sighed “I think he wants to become one to kill you Hidan… put him down!!” 

Hidan chuckled “That would be fucking awesome!” he cheered as s/n clawed at him trying to push himself away from the crushing hug. Eventually you smacked Hidan on the head and took s/n away from the excruciating over affectionate man, then placed him on the ground so he could crawl away.