He comes back

After countless practice I redrew the kiddies~ they look more like babies now --------------------------------- OOohhh~ you guys judged the bois too soon~ Shame on you all hehehe Enjoy🌻~ (All in his POV) 

 ---------------------------------

OOohhh~ you guys judged the bois too soon~ Shame on you all hehehe

Enjoy🌻~

(All in his POV)

PEIN

The old woman confirmed that the eyes were not mine, which made me completely fall in to a whirlpool of depression. It was true...I was just a normal person with a god complex, and I felt completely shattered. Yahiko and Konan had filled my head up with none sense. Even my sensei told me that I was someone special ...y/n...even she believed in the power of this fake Kami... I am no Kami. I’m a failure, a delusional idiot, who believes that everything wrong in the world can be solved. I've endured so much pain...I've seen death and war and cruelty, so what differs me from the rest, other than my eyes?....Nothing. I thanked the woman and got up heading back to the hideout, not knowing how I'm going to face the other members or y/n...or d/n. They are all following me and I’m leading them straight into death, filling their heads with nonsense of world peace. I can't imagine breaking my pride and telling everyone to disband because I was wrong…Not after I’ve come so far. 

Zetsu and Tobi will be after my eyes then with no sign of hesitation. I need to carry on with my plot...I need to continue with this path, until Tobi and Zetsu show their true colors to me. I reached my hideout, trudging tiredly towards my contraption and sighed. Yet again I was hiding behind the face of Yahiko… I hooked myself to the machine and closed my eyes channeling my chakra towards Pein’s body.

Pein opened his eyes and go up, then headed towards then main hall to check on d/n and Konan. I reached the room to see all the members were getting ready to head out for their Bijuu catching. Konan smiled sweetly at me “You are back…Was your trip a success?”

I nodded “Where are d/n and y/n?” I asked her but she just looked to the side “y/n had to go somewhere urgently and she took d/n with her...I’ll tell you about it later” She said but something caught my eyes and it seemed like the members all were watching me, as if they knew something I didn’t. However the look on their faces screamed with remorse. I looked up at them and they hurriedly left the hideout, not saying a word. Did they know? Could they tell how fake I was? Or was I being paranoid.

“Konan…what is wrong with everyone? They all seem so suspicious… where is y/n?” I asked anxiously and she took my hands “Nagato… do you think I’d ever betray you?”

I didn’t understand how this question was relevant but I shook my head “Of course not”

“Then trust me and trust y/n…we will go with the missions as planned, while she keeps d/n safe. Alright?”

I nodded trying to shake away all my uncertainties but I was too down to care and too sad to argue with her. So I just left myself at her mercy….at both my Angels’ mercy. We soon headed out to Amegakure to set up my new contraption’s location, so that I can be able to reach all the way to Konoha. I just hope d/n is safe.

HIDAN

I’m going to snap her neck when I see her!! I kept yelling for her to open up while slamming my fists onto the sealed door, until I grew tired and knew that the demon probably dragged her away… All of these fucking people were sent by Jashin sama to test my faith, I just know it!!… he probably knows I am strong enough to face such obstacles because he is real! I paced around the room and sighed looking at all the books and pictures. They described the procedure of the ritual in agonizingly boring details. I looked around until something caught my eye. It was a wall full of pictures. Most of them looked exactly like my mother and father and all were wearing Jashin symbols. They somehow looked like my family linage. It was fucking weird because almost all my ancestors were jashinists who wore the Jashinsit symbols on their clothes with pride. Like a Clan’s family crest….wait…. a crest?

I grabbed some written notes reading that Jashinism belonged to one small clan and this was the symbol of their clan. So Jashin found my family first?

I sighed then sat down on the ground knowing there was no escape for me from this sealed prison, so I began reading this ludicrous research of my delirious old man.

An entire day passed, and I couldn’t believe my eyes at what I just read… it all fit so well....Jashin sama was-…. In that moment, the door swung open revealing an angry Kakuzu. I smiled seeing that he released me and got up quick but he punched me in to the wall roughly making my nose bleed. “You idiot!! You don’t deserve a girl like y/n! You finally blew it!” He growled at me as I got up cleaning the blood from my nose. He tossed me my scythe and turned his back “Lucky for you we have an urgent mission and I don’t have time to bloody my hands with you!”

“Mission?... The two tails?....I can’t go there. I need to go talk to y/n! she was right about everything…About Jashin sama. I need to go apologize to her…she will take s/n and then I won’t be able to see them” I said heading outside to a different direction but he pulled me back and punched me again….geez what is wrong with this fucking guy!

“Didn’t you hear me the first time moron? You blew it. Y/n took the child and left the Akatsuki. She wants nothing to do with you anymore. You hurt her one too many times”

I felt my entire body get cold and my mind go blank. She took s/n away and is never coming back?...I couldn’t think right at the moment… my god wasn’t real…y/n left me…and I won’t be able to see s/n anymore… I’ve come to these realizations too late and felt tears from in my eyes. No one was there for me anymore…I was abandoned in Yugakure once again….I am alone again. I turned my face away from the miser wiping away my tears. I felt like such a whiny bitch...I couldn't control my emotions anymore and burst out in tears falling to my knees.