The morning after

25 k for this new baby book already?...wow thanks guys❤😍

A lot of the lemons were weird and mixed up with the story. Some people don’t read the lemons, so I will add a few recaps to this chapter (In addition to ‘ the morning after’ scene)

Enjoy babies🌻~

(Thank Jashin! I missed this)

Pein 

You woke up feeling someone playing with your hair, placing a few soft kisses on your forehead. You opened your eyes seeing Nagato looking deeply at you with his entrancing purple orbs. You smiled and caressed his cheek softly feeling the warmth that shone through his skin to yours.

"Good morning angel...did you sleep well?" he said softly

You nodded "how could I not after being wrapped in your warm embrace"

He smiled and leaned in kissing your forehead softly making you giggle then pulled away "what is so funny?"

You laughed "I just never knew my Kami was so naughty"

He lifted his torso up leaning his cheek on his hand and traced his finger lightly over your shoulder and down your arm "I never knew my angel's bare body was so beautiful"

You looked down shyly "I'm far from that...I got multiple scars and marks...it isn't as perfect or smooth as what you’d hoped it be"

He placed his finger over your lips to silence you "When a kami says something, it is law and you are intoxicatingly gorgeous, regardless of anything" he said making your cheeks turn red as you looked down bashfully with a smile, feeling completely flattered by his words.
He smirked satisfied by your reaction "you got what you wanted I guess...after chasing me around for so long trying to grabbing my attention that is...and let me tell you one thing" he leaned in close near your ear "you have it, my precious gem… all the attention in the world" he whispered and got up "Now come. We have a big day ahead of us" 

You blushed seeing his completely bare pale body as he got dressed. You sat up as well feeling a bit reluctant to walk around naked as well and kept the blanket held against your chest tight. He noticed and got close “too shy?...from me?” he asked baffled by how reserved you were acting, considering you went down on him a mere 5 hours ago.

You looked away finding an excuse but he just chuckled and headed to the bathroom getting you your clothes and placed them on the bed you, kissing your forehead “Get dressed. I’ll meet you in the main hall”

You smiled and nodded then watched him leave. You got dressed and looked into the mirror worriedly <was this supposed to happen? My relationship with the Kami had escalated greatly and hit it’s milestone….I was supposed to focus on the coming danger that is threatening our lands, I need him to gain maximum power so I can guide him towards the right path… he will take the place of Kaguya and save this planet and if he needs my body to feel more comfortable around me then so be it… I won’t let my Kami down and vow to give him all the love I have. Then… he will become the true hero that he was born to be> You thought then smiled tying the red ribbon in your hair and left the room to meet up with Pein sama and join him on a new mission.

Hidan

You woke up earlier than the jashinist and took this time to stare at the ceiling thinking of the mess that happened last night. Losing your virginity was supposed to be a sacred and romantic moment...but it turned into a bloodbath between Hidan and your demon. You didn’t know where to begin; the fact that your demon found an outlet to project his full form outside your body and used that chance to take advantage of you? Or the fact that Hidan turned out to be smart enough to know that while the demon is outside, your body becomes vulnerable to injuries? Or maybe the fact that Hidan enjoyed having you on top while the demon took over your body and battered him.