You get hurt

Not necessarily physically hurt 

The stories are beginning to take an interesting turn. The roller coaster ride has finally started! Prepare yourselves for massive… *changes to a deep man voice* …FLUFFFFFFFF~

Enjoy🌻~

Pein 

You head out to cut down the target assigned to you. She gave you a little bit of trouble with her summons and for a kid, she sure was holding on to that scroll for dear life. However, she betrayed your God and you had to be ruthless regardless. You got her in a head lock and cracked her neck with a swift motion then carried the body and went back to Amegakure’s tower. 

You dropped the body near the shrine waiting in the rain looking up at the tower impatiently for your Kami to show himself.

“Heh looky there Kakuzu. It’s another loyal dog” You heard and obnoxious voice speak

 You looked to your left to see two men sitting on the tower’s high walls dressed in the same cloak as the Kami with similar rings. You frowned at his rude comment “Aren’t you his dogs as well” you retorted making the silver haired man grit his teeth “You got a mouth on you! Don’t you bitch?”

“I do not answer to low lives” you calmly spoke looking away from him

“Oh this fucking bitch is going down!” He got up and his partner frowned holding him back “Hidan. We don’t have time for this… Aren’t you too religious to fight a Miko?”

“Heh Mikos do not worship Jashin. Their sins are just like any other mortal!” The Silver haired man said dropping in front of you and charged without warning using a tri-bladed scythe. You quickly dodged and clashed against him knocking his blade from his hands stabbing him in the chest with your chakra blade in seconds. You looked at him coldly but he smirked and reached down pulling on the scythe cable making it fly back towards him. You quickly rolled away but the scythe managed to cut your arm. He caught his weapon and laughed like a maniac using the dripping blood from his chest to draw some sort of cult circle and licked the blood off his scythe. You watched in horror as his skin changed color to a black and white skeletal pattern. He laughed at your expression taking out a stake and stabbed his leg.

You winced in pain seeing your thigh bleed then looked up at him as he pointed the stake to his heart “now you will feel the power of a real god!” 

You closed your eyes as he struck for his heart but heard a thunderclap voice “Shira tensei!”

You opened your eyes to see the crazy man had smacked into a wall and looked up as your god towered over you. You quickly got up and handed him the scroll you retrieved. He reached out but not for the scroll and grabbed your cut arm then noticed your bleeding thigh. 

He took the scroll and looked at the masked man who was still sitting on the wall staring at the cursing jashinist “Kakuzu, take her inside” The Kami spoke and then jumped up on to the buildings. 

The tall man, named Kakuzu, got close and lifted you up in his arms jumping up to the wall over it and headed inside the tower. 
<Where these the god's angels too?...they dress the same but...they are no were near as holy... who are they?>

Hidan

Today’s sacrifices picked up a fight and you and Hidan liked it. It was a 3 man platoon that was sent to hunt Hidan down for his acts after the rumors of a crazy cultist of the forest spread through Yugakure. The village wanted to handle this will utmost secrecy to not scare away the tourists, so they sent a group of Shinobi instead.