Seeking refuge

En başından başla

KISAME

You walked in the middle of the night with d/n in your arms till you reached an inn on the side of the path. You hurried there hoping there were empty rooms for you to stay the night. Fortunately, there was and you booked a room then took the key and got up the stairs. You placed d/n down and reached to open the door, until a boy was knocked out his room and was falling towards d/n. You gasped but in seconds d/n was picked up and the boy was stopped from falling by a tall built man.

“Woaah!!! Thank you Gai sensei!!” The young boy screeched making your eyes shoot up at the man. Yes, it was this guy again…that same man in the green tights and it seemed he had his apprentice with him, since he was dressed the same way.

The man looked at d/n with a shining smile and she started to cry.  You snatched her from him and rocked her gently.

“Y/n?... Is that you? Y/n! The only Kiri shinobi I managed to remember haha! I’m sorry about my apprentice, he gets too over excited” He said in his usual heroic voice making you sweat drop

“Be careful next time!”

He looked at d/n curiously “Is that your little girl?”

You nodded “Yes…This is d/n”

“Gai sensei, why does she have shark features?…WOAH!! ARE KIRI SHINOBI BORN AS FISH?!” the boy asked and you grit your teeth

“Don’t be racist toward my daughter or I will feed you your tongue kid!!” You snapped scaring them both until they apologized.

“We apologize y/n… My apprentice is just curious…We will leave you be now. Have a good night. If you need anything, be sure to let me know” he said and walked back into his room, until you called out to him “Actually… I do need something”

He stopped and turned to you motioning for his apprentice to head inside without him.

You sighed and continued “Do you happen to know a good orphanage?”

“Orphanage? what for?”

“I…I am being tracked down, so I need to hide d/n somewhere… I can’t fight with her by my side?” you explained

“Tracked down?... You don’t have to give this little girl away…You can always seek refuge in shinobi villages”

“But…I’m from kiri… and I’m a missing nin by now”

“Konoha offers refugee programs, to those who have something to give back to the village and with the surveillance of a Jounin, Of course”

You looked at him shocked “you mean…I’ll be working for you in exchange of staying there?”

“Exactly” He said and you smiled feeling a bit relaxed “When can we leave?”

He chuckled “At 5 in the morning! Just in time for our early hardcore training!” He cheered and the little boy screeched in happiness from the other room, making you chuckle “Alright then”

ITACHI

It has been days since Madara controlled your body. Madara went back to an abandoned cabin to watch the child because Obito and Zetsu were not there. S/n couldn’t stop crying knowing that it wasn’t you. “Kid shutup you are giving me a headache” He snapped but s/n only cried louder, pushing himself into the corner of the room to hide from him. Madara frowned and raised his hand to slap s/n, but that is when your Rinnegan began to glow and you made him stumble back. <DON’T TOUCH MY CHILD YOU BASTARD!!> You yelled and Madara held on to his head painfully, as your screams echoed in his head.

S/n saw this as a chance to escape and ran out the cabin. You gasped in shock of fear of losing him, while Madara continued to struggle in taming your bursting anger.

S/n ran as fast as he could into the forest crying calling for his father to save him. He tripped and fell down a small hill scrapping his elbows and knees causing them to bleed. He whimpered in pain until a shadow cast on him. The boy looked up seeing a young man with red eyes and jet black hair; It was Sasuke, who was training nearby. He couldn’t care less about the child but what caught his eyes was the Uchiha clan’s crest on his shirt. Sasuke knelt down and helped the boy up “Who are you kid?....where did you come from?”

The boy noticed Sasuke’s eyes and cried pointing to the direction of the cabin “Mommy”. Sasuke carried him up, heading back to the cabin causing s/n to cry in fear. Just then you burst out the door of the cabin, trying to reach for the red eye as your other arm stopped you. “I won’t allow you to tamper with my plans woman”

<You hate Izuna that much that you will kill his only descendent!>

“LIES!!! I WANT HIM BACK! YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!” He yelled until you laid eyes on Sasuke holding onto s/n

You got the surge of power and got up “SASUKE!! Pull out this sharingan for me quick!!”

Sasuke frowned “wha-“

“JUST DO IT!!” you yelled trying to hold Madara back. Sasuke pulled out the eye without hesitation and your body was finally released. You dropped to your knees panting heavily holding on to your bleeding eye as Sasuke frowned “WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE! WHO IS THIS?? ANSWER ME!”

You sighed “I borrowed someone’s eye and it back fired…S/n come here baby. Mommy is alright now”

S/n noticed your change in attitude and squirmed from Sasuke’s grip going towards you. You hugged him tight, rubbing his back as he whimpered, apologizing over and over to him. You took the eye from the Sasuke and set it on fire then turned to leave back to Itachi, but Sasuke stopped you “No!! Enough running y/n…. you are coming with me and will explain to me what is going on! I’VE WAITED ENOUGH!!”

You gulped and nodded “I will but I won’t step foot near Orochimaru… there is no telling what he will do for my Rinnegan”

“I’ll take care of him… for now I want you with me” He said pulling you to him and started walking towards the nearest hideout with s/n in hand. You couldn’t blame him. the two of you seem to always meet in the most awkward times.

ZETSU

“Princess, how go things?” Shiro asked meeting you outside of Konoha. You sighed “Progress is slow but it is working. I need you to recruit for me the rest of the Akatsuki…Pein and Obito deserve to know the truth of how they were played. But we do it subtly. Konoha, Suna and even Kiri and Iwa agreed to take in the members secretly to ruin Kuro’s plan. For s/n’s safety, tell Kuro I will not be in the castle for a while and I will be here in konoha to avoid the clashes”

“I already told him that after the Kazekage got caught, you were asked to see the Hokage for investigation… so don’t worry about that… you are asking a lot of me but I will not let you down. I will protect you and s/n with my life” He said and hugged you tight.

“Thank you Shiro… you are such a good boy” You said burying your face in his neck.

“Y/n sama! You shouldn’t be out here” Tsunade called out and you pulled away from Zetsu. He stepped back in fear and bowed down slightly to her then sunk into the ground. She reached your side and frowned “Please go back into the village…Doing this would tamper with our entire plans”

“Sorry… Shiro doesn’t really like appearing in the village, so he asked me to meet him here” you said and went back with her surrounded by a small team of Anbu members. You reached the Nara research facility and saw Sasori slamming his hands on the table “You dumb idiot… why would you introduce chakra to it! It is supposed to form its own” He yelled at a girl with messy blonde hair, in swirled up glasses.

“Sasori don’t get angry just yet. I got news that the Akatsuki replaced you with Tobi… Deidara is suffering” you said with a chuckle

He smirked “Heh serves him right…now he will know how it feels to have an immature brat as his partner”

You smiled “Also Hidan and Kakuzu are going to get recruited soon because they were spotted in the outskirts of the fire country”

Sasori sighed and dropped into his chair “Maybe if I get Kakuzu to use all natural chakra on the tree…it will manifest some more…the members seem to prove useful here”

“That was my idea to begin with Sasori kun” The girl spoke crossing her hands and you smiled “You two seem to be getting along… I’ll leave you be with your research” You said and went outside to check up on s/n, who was in the care of one of your maids. Your plans seem to be going smoothly. The hard part would be at the end, when trying to convince Kuro to join your side and leave Kaguya behind, but that is for another day to worry about.

OBITO

You ran as fast as you could and reached Konohagakure breathing heavily. You felt you were going to collapse and at any moment, Obito would’ve noticed you were gone and would know exactly where to look, if he did. You reached the gates tiredly hugging s/n to your chest to be met with Izumo and kotetsu on their usual guard duty.

“…who is that?” Kotetsu spoke

“She looks like…y/n?” Izumo stated “Y/n? is that you” they got close and you smiled “So you remember me then?”

“Of course we do. We heard you were kidnapped by the Akatsuki! Is that true? Did you escape?” Kotetsu asked worriedly

You nodded answering their questions, until you were taken to Tsunade. You bowed to her formally and she can clearly see the mess you were in.

“Y/n…so you are back”

You nodded “Yes…I was working in the Akatsuki. I’ve come to hand you the information I gathered on them. I was there medic and know all their weaknesses” you said “I just wish to keep my son safe…I don’t care about anything but him” You said

“Your son?” Tsunade asked seeing s/n hugging your leg shyly.

“It is hers and a member’s child. She was romantically involved with one of the missing nins…I thought you loved him, so why are you selling him out now?” Kakashi spoke entering through the window uninvited.

You sighed “I did…It started of with him being my patient. He came to me for help…and I fell for him. I thought I can steer him around for the good but…he is too far in. I’m helping you to prove a point to him. I do not aim for revenge or war. I merely wish to wake him up from his delusion. You are the only people I have and welcomed me with open arms when I needed it and now they are coming for you, so I will help”

Kakashi sighed and looked at Tsunade for an answer “Alright...we wi-“

“On one condition though” You cut her off

Tsunade looked at you skeptically “Which is?”

“you can’t kill any of the members…we will weaken and capture them but not kill… they put their trust in me and the last thing I want is to let someone die because of my betrayal”

Tsunade frowned “How can you possibly expect us to fig-“

“Done… we will follow the information you will supply us accordingly” Kakashi cut her off motioning to her with his eyes and you smiled “Thank you so much”

<Thank you for not turning your back on me, when I did the same thing to you>