Chapter 29- The Kiss

Start from the beginning

He extended his hand for me to shake.

I hesitated at first because let's face it , this guy had the guts to come near my LISA and touch her. I am freaking mad at him! No offense.

Obviously, I didn't want to speak to him and ignore his presence.

BUT
My hyungs stared at me and insinuated for me to return the shake.

So I complied.

He smiled at me.

"Man , didn't know the brat bagged himself a jealous man. Hahaha (he laughed) JK, trust me when I say that I will never ever make a move on your Lisa. She's all yours  man. Spare me the attitude will you? You two really are meant for each other. " He continued.

I continued drinking my SOJU not caring what the person right infront of me is saying.
Talk all you want, I'm not interested in it.

A tap on my shoulders woke me from my  daydream. It was Rose.

"Yah Jeon! Not to be rude or anything but you seriously need to talk to Bambam. I mean he kinda is apologizing to you and you won't even spare the poor guy a glance. Tsk. "

Rose encouraged me.

"If Lisa finds out about you ignoring Bam I seriously think you'll get in so much trouble. Bam's like Lisa's better half, you know. "

I eyed Rose.

"Yah Jeon! Talk to me. As your sister in law, you better listen good. The one you are ignoring is probably considered one of the most important guys in Lisa's life. If she hears you being all cocky and childish over earlier, she'll never agree to you two getting back together. Bam's part of the deal you know. " She left me to think. Why was Bambam important to Lisa? Is he more important than me?

Aish, stupid insecure Jeon! Stop this foolishness. Talk to the guy.

I was about to talk to the guy , unfortunately, when Lisa cut me off.

"Hey Bam! Your sleeping at our room ok? Hayul wants you to be there. And the twins have been bugging me about Pengsu stuff. "

She told Bambam.

Whut the hell? Him sleeping in Lisa's room? NOT GONNA HAPPEN. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

"YAH! Come on. The twins keep nagging about you. Get your things and let's go. " Lisa was about to drag Bambam when.

I quickly dragged her instead.

"Yah Jeon ! What are you doing?"
She said in panic mode.

I carried her bridal style. I was pissed as you can see.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! Where the hell are you taking me? Put me down you Buffon!!!! " She was hitting my back and wiggling so much.

I tightened my hold on her and chose to bring her all the way to the roof deck. I don't want the kids to hear us bicker.

I set her down.

As soon as I do, she hit my head and my shoulders HARD .

"YAH! I've had enough of your tantrums today! Why'd you drag me here huh? " She was glaring at me immensely.

As if I'd get scared of that. Tsk.

"Answer me now Jeon!" She demanded.

I snapped.

" Ok. You want an answer. Here is my answer. YOU ARE NOT LETTING BAMBAM SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM , get me?"

"And why would I listen to you? "

Oh, you did not just defy me Lisa Jeon.

"Why? Well, are you forgetting that I am your HUSBAND and I have every right to demand this from you. "

I continued.

"The hell is your problem? Do you honestly enjoy torturing me huh? First , you let him hug and kiss you. Now, this. I've had enough of you making me feel jealous Li. "

I walk farther from her.

"Ok. I admit. I'm jealous, hella jealous of Him. He makes you laugh, he's close to the kids and he's so special to you. What do you think that makes me feel huh? I feel so stupid there. ".

" Why are you doing this to me Li? All I wanted was to spend time with you. I dropped all the work I had just so I could be with you and you do this. " I was literally pilling my hair out of frustration.

"Jeon! I already told you he's my bestfriend. You can't be jealous because his family too. "
She explained.

I stared at her

I stared at her.

"Then make me understand. Because right now, I just really wanna punch him so bad."

Lisa came closer.

"Jeon! He is not the enemy ok? Look at me. "
She forced me to look at her.

"Do you not notice how badly I want for us to work out? I'm trying Jeon. I am. Don't be jealous of him ok? He means nothing compared to you. " She caressed my face.

"I asked him to do that because the kids love him too Jeon. He was there when you weren't. I'm not doing this because I want you to get mad. Pls. Understand. "

She said with finality.

"Jeon, he is sleeping in our room whether you like it or not. "

She was about to continue her speech when I grabbed her and kissed her.

Yeah, I KISSED HER.
And it feels great!

She was motionless at some point but then she responded to my kisses.

I missed having he this close to me.

I continued kissing her then I bit her lip and pulled away.

"No one is sleeping in your room except me. get it BABE? " I smirked at her and left her.

Yes, Jeon JungKook is winning!

I finally kissed her after a long long time.
Man, I'm proud of myself. 😏

See you later Babe! 😉