Her hair wasn't anywhere balancing. The lefts are too short, while the rights are in the mixtures of longs and shorts.

"Then how do you cut your hair, Rei-san? Do Yun-san cut it for you?" Yona tilted her hair, and I hold it.

I scrunched my nose, "Well, after living alone for sometimes, cutting your hair becomes like a thing you need to be good at. Sure the results aren't what you're expecting, but it doesn't make us unbearable."

Yona frowned, "Aren't you living with Yun and Ik-soo?"

I followed her, realizing she don't know yet that I was a guest to Yun and Ik-soo, just like herself.

"Well, not really. I like to roam around, and Yun's way of untangling hair is very painful. So I try to maintain him from cutting it."

I played with my shoulder length hair, and thankfully, it's clean and not a single knots are found.

Finally satisfied with my work, Yona's long vibrant hair is now along with her chin. I quirked a smile, proud of it when in actuality, I would have totally sucked and ruined it. I had prepared for the worst, like when the images of Yona's red hair would magically turn to grey dawned on me. No offences to grey hair out there, it's gorgeous.

"And, done!" I gave a little swayed on her hair.

She ran to one of the buckets filled with water, checking her new hairdo. And when she gave a smile, I knew that I didn't make a serious mistakes.

Yona smiled, "Thank you for cutting my hair!"

I gave her my thumb, putting the dagger back to my waist, not noticing earlier about the attention it caught.

Yona's eyes quickly trailed down to my hands, and I could exactly tell that she was an opened book. Like a pure child that was born not long ago.

I stared back at the dagger, and it finally took the time for me to understand that she was curious about the crave in the hilt of it.

I stretch my hands towards her, "Here! You can keep it!"

Yona staggered at that, "B-but -"

"It's fine. Just in case dangers lurking behind us, use it wisely," I made a pause, and her motions was telling me to go on, "And, well, use it wisely!"

Her arms trembled heavily when it stretched, though she wasn't sweating gallons from the nervous, her eyes seems to be having an earthquake too. After having the strength to take the dagger, she examined the wooden hilt with innocent curiosity. Ironically it was, the hilt was craved in detail of a dragon.

"Rei-" "Oi, watcha' guys doing?"

Hak emerged from inside the hut, his bag of essentials and spears were already prepped on his shoulder. To this, Yona quickly hid the dagger behind her back, also giving in with what she was about to say.

'What did she want to say to me?'

"None of your business," Yona replied. She purposely make her eyebrows dived in.

"Wow. Okay, peachy much."

I myself shrugged, stepping inside the house to put on my cloak and my bag. Yona followed in, she herself wore her cloak Yun probably prepared for her. Though it looks pretty old, Yun did a pretty good job in scrubbing the dirt of the cloth.

I scanned the hut once more, sighing in satisfaction that I could visit the place my only friend stoodㅡ along with his a fully grown baby chick, and it this could probably be my last.

"I see that you guys are ready." Ik-soo came and fixed the collar of my cloak.

Yona tapped his shoulder, "Ermm- Ik-soo, I'm sorry for asking, but is Yun coming-"